on 11 May 2009
I bought these for a 6-year old who loves them. They are well packaged and made of bright, light-weight, durable-looking plastic although I (an adult) found them a little stiff to clip together until acquiring a knack. There are lots of building ideas and the models are a good size when complete so quite satisfying. There are endless possibilites for construction with the 75 pieces in this box and I think it will be used for several years before being outgrown. I think they are reasonable value for money and an interesting new addition to the choice of construction toys on the market.
on 19 March 2014
My son got these for his birthday last year and at first he loved them and played with them a lot, but over time some weaknesses in this toy have become apparent. The first thing is that they are very limited in what you can make with them. There aren't enough different shaped parts to make a variety of different things. My son just makes the same things over and over again. The second thing is that they are not strong enough. A few months ago the plastic on the connecting sections started to snap. My son doesn't play with them roughly, so it seems this is due to the plastic being too brittle. Considering the price of this toy I am very disappointed by this. If you are paying £20 for moulded plastic then it should at least last more than a year. After about 10 months a third of the pieces are useless and he doesn't even play with it very much. If I could go back in time I would choose something more versatile and hard wearing.
on 6 January 2013
This is a great toy - I hadn't heard of them until they came up on an amazon search for construction toys! The things you can make with these are fab. My 6 year old nephew enjoyed making his own inventions while the older children enjoyed trying to copy some of the suggested ideas. The only negative thing about this product was the lack of detailed instructions to make some of the more elaborate designs but you can just make it up! The pieces are bigger than I expected which is a relief when you have babies/toddlers about. I would say this is a great for 5-11 year olds.
on 1 March 2014
These are amazing if you are looking for something a bit different from the norm but at a resonable price. I looked long and hard for something for my sons 4th birthday. He is not that interested in bricks but likes magnet construction toys and popoids. These were right up his street. He's only had them a short time but loves playing with them. They come with several instructions on different things to make which is helpful, very sturdy also . I have no qualms with my younger 19month playing with them. Delighted with my purchase and would highly recommend.
on 7 January 2014
Really bright colour pieces fit together to make figures of animals , my son , all of 35 years old , loves it
on 14 September 2013
Bought these as a gift for a 5 year old boy - I'm told he loves them. I would recommend as a gift.
on 19 October 2013
I bought these for my 4year old grandson, they are brilliant. They keep him occupied for ages, they are suitable for boys and girls. Would recommend them.
on 30 January 2014
Ok, not alot to it though, my grandson liked it for xmas, few more parts in set would be nice, to make it good value
on 30 October 2012
Hours of fun to be had with these ample sized colourful gizmos allowing children of ideally primary school age to build, create, imagine and play. Durable although one piece did buckle under an adult's footfall on a wooden floor. I bought this product when on offer for around £11 so worth watching the price. Would advise purchasing additional kits to allow for more adventurous building sessions.
on 23 December 2013
As son loves to Build thought this would be a great gift and did not disappoint had hours of fun

See one answered question