4.0 out of 5 stars Giovanni's a staple of mine
Published 11 months ago by Natasha Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Dont be hunting down a fad or the trendy thing of the moment...like me lol
Youve probably got stuff in the cupboards to make your own leave in, or have already bought
something similar...so I wouldnt bother
Published 20 months ago by sabrina

4.0 out of 5 stars Giovanni's a staple of mine, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Giovanni Hair Care Products Direct Leave-In Conditioner Made with Organic Ingredients 235 ml (Personal Care)
I followed the hype of this product and have to admit that it is one of the best leave-in conditioners out there. It is not currently available in my local hair shops (East London) and to my knowledge nowhere in London sell this. The down side is that I have to order it online. However that is the only con. The pros: it absorbs into hair, defines curls, great to use for specific styling (twist outs/braid outs) and generally great for everyday moisturising. I wouldn't say that it is perfect and it may not work for everyone but I would recommend for people who have kinky, coarse, curly hair types. Beware of its oil content if you don't like grease. For me it suits my hair as I said before. I have curly hair with some mixed textures, so if I wanted to just use 1 single product (as in conditioner) this would be the one I'd choose over the others, it's the 'best fit'. For best results use on wet hair with an oil. Usually I find that most leave-ins don't work well on dry hair so maybe try make it work for you by adjusting how you use it and make sure your hair is damp or wet if your hair doesn't absorb things well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 25 Mar 2013
Dont be hunting down a fad or the trendy thing of the moment...like me lol
something similar...so I wouldnt bother

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, extremely fast delivery, 23 July 2011
I have been hearing great reviews about this product and decided to give it a go. It is worth the hype. An amazing conditioner, one of the best moisturisers I have tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars not disappointed, 12 Mar 2013
Really good product, works well into my 4b/4c hair but abit on the lighter side.. not a winter product..maybe more for summer because of its lightness...

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is great, 2 April 2013
This is the first time I have used a leave in conditioner. I must say this product made my hair feel extremely soft and light. The smell is great too. I will definitely continue to use this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 2 April 2014
Great product, makes my hair soft and easy to comb as I have a very dry hair.
Love it and works great when you want to do twist out on afro hair

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 22 April 2014
I like this product, I have used it as a moisturiser on my type 4a/b hair. It's really light and doesn't weigh my hair down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 17 Feb 2013
Very disappointed, left my hair feeling 'tacky' and not at all soft as was hoping for. Shame as i'm always looking for good cruelty free products.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Jun 2012
I have type 4b/c natural hair and various blogs/vlogs have given this product high praise. Its OK. I found it a little harder to comb through my hair after the product had been applied. My hair felt stringy and not at all soft or moisturised. When my hair had dried it felt a lot better not soft but certainly not dry. I believe that the strength of this product is its strengthening properties. I believe that continuous use of the product will protect my hair from breakage. It has a pleasant smell, the cap of the bottle allows for easy and controlled application. If you're wanting a light weight, reparative and protective conditioner this is perfect, if you want something that moisturises you may need to add another product on top or when your hair has dried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely light conditioner., 22 May 2014
First time using this product. It is very light and leaves your hair feeling soft. I also love the fragrance which is not overpowering.