5.0 out of 5 stars Legendary product
Published on 11 Aug 2009 by Andrea Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars couldn't see much difference
have to admit I can't see much difference to my skin if I use this product or not - it's a lot of money.
Published 15 months ago by V7

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Legendary product, 11 Aug 2009
This review is from: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.6oz (Misc.)
This is probably the best facial product I've ever used and I've tried just about every single brand there is, from the expensive to high street stuff. It has made an incredible difference to my skin, reduced my blackheads and just made my face so much clearer and brighter. I use it daily and I am still using the same bottle nearly 6 months later, so a little goes a long way!

There is some confusion about how to use the microfoliant, so I quizzed my beautician on my last visit. This is what I found out:

1. Just a half teaspoon is all you need.
2. Put it in your wet hand, lather until the grains have dissolved, apply to your face.
3. You can then run your hand under the tap, lather again and rub the remainder over your face.

Also if you follow the method above it is gentle enough for the face and eye area. It's the ingredients in the product, rather than the actual grains, that work magic on your face - don't make the mistake I did of thinking you need to leave some grains in for the exfoliation process as this is not how it works. If you do that you may still see results but you will be wasting the product.

Hope this helps!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 11 May 2009
C. Foot (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.6oz (Misc.)
This product is amazing. I have sensitive skin and have not had any reaction at all. It leaves the skin looking radiant. People have been commenting on how well I look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 April 2009
N. Dowd (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.6oz (Misc.)
I recently switched from Clinique to Dermalogica and have found this to really help clear bloackages from my skin. You can even use it every day unlike other exfoliants and it works wonders.

5.0 out of 5 stars best exfoliator i've used, 12 May 2010
This review is from: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.6oz (Misc.)
My skin feels amazing after using it! Great that you can use it every day - I use it twice a day. Combine with the clay cleanser and you've got a winner. I've combined this exfoliator with other cleansers and it's not quite as good - so do invest in the cleanser too, if you can afford the huge prices!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 14 Jan 2011
This review is from: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.6oz (Misc.)
This is very good for our skin. We have been using more than 5 years, our skins remain always fantastic condition. Highly recommend. Our friend from Far East says the rice ingredients used is very good as in Orient rice is known to keep skin healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for problem skin, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.6oz (Misc.)
I got given a sample otherwise I probably wouldn't have tried it - a powder cleanser? Weird, right? But it really is fantastic stuff, leaves your skin feeling wonderful. Everyone I know who's used it raves about it. It's not cheap but you only need a little bit. Will definitely be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin so soft!, 2 Feb 2009
S. Prince-wright (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.6oz (Misc.)
Leaves skin so soft. Will buy again for sure. I use 3 times a week and gives lovely results to skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.6oz (Misc.)
this product is great for a deep clean my skin feels so clean and refreshed after using it defo recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars couldn't see much difference, 24 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 2.6oz (Misc.)
My daughters introduced me to this product years ago. It is one of the few beauty items which I use all the time. It suits all skin types except very dry skin and makes an amazing difference to the tone and clarity of the skin. It is the only product all five daughters and myself use regularly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›