on 8 March 2008
This is not an album by the group Celtic Woman (as put together by the people behind Riverdance).

I don't know much about the provenance of this album. I may be mistaken, but it seems to me that it was purpose-recorded by a selection of session musicians. It's pretty enough, but that's about it. As the tracklisting partly reveals, it is largely a selection of MOR chart hits rerecorded in a vaguely Celtic style. There's a couple of gen-yoo-ine folk tracks thrown in for good measure.
on 19 October 2007
As somebody who already owns and enjoys the original Celtic Woman CD and A New Journey, I purchased the "Best of" thinking I would enjoy the covers performed by these lovely ladies.

How wrong I was. The singing is tuneless, lacking in emotion and raises the age old question of why anyone would cover a song unless they're going to use their own interpretation.

OK, the CD is relatively cheap, but don't waste your money.
on 27 August 2010
This is a great album if yu want to get into Celtic music. It's a good mix from well known songs to everything Irish and druid - like. This is fantastic value and I have no hesitation in recommending it. It's not much to spend for a few hours of pleasure.
on 1 April 2015
Beautiful, hours of calming background music. My little boys also love falling asleep to it. I do wish though that "old lang syne" was on this CD but it isn't.
on 10 March 2014
An excellent selection of music and song from Celtic Woman as always. Soothing and relaxing. Very highly recommended to anyone who truly likes good music.
on 31 January 2012
I first saw these girls on utube...breathtakingly beautiful. Could listen to them all night! A great present to give away, or keep for yourself...enjoy.
on 27 October 2013
Great selection of songs and beautiful sung,.
Each artist has her own unique singing qualities.
Everyone should have this in their collection
on 28 May 2014
Saw a program featuring Celtic Woman and was hooked. A very nice relaxing CD normally listen whilst I'm having a read when I go to bed
on 26 December 2012
If you are a Celtic Woman fan, then this is a must to your collection. Their style of music is a delight to behold.
Bought as a gift and the person likes it a lot, It is not to my taste and I regard it as Irish Lift Music