5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the not so computer whizzkid
Published on 17 Aug. 2005 by A. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product.....very poor support from Roxio
I bought the previous version of this product and it took at least 2 months before it would work properly. The Roxio helpline is in Canada(!) and the website is opaque and heavily orientated towards North America. I've been dealing with computers for over 20 years so I consider myself to be semi-literate at worst.
In short, stay clear until Roxio sort themselves...
Published on 23 Sept. 2005 by Mark Burns

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the not so computer whizzkid, 17 Aug. 2005
A. Smith "smith" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic (CD-ROM)
As a 30 something whose computer skills are basic I really wanted something simple to work and easy for transferring digital photo's and holiday videos onto disc. My computer originally came with Nero which was okay for simply copying a music disc but anything else proved a nightmare. A friend recommened Roxio and it's great. Even I didn't take long to find my way around it. Have only tried out half the things the package does so far but all to great success. Looking forward to having a go at converting all my old LPS to cd. Can't fault it so far. Just what I was after and comes with a very easy to follow instruction book. Have had a small dabble with the editing side and it's much easier to follow than the other softwares I've got on my computer. It's more than I would normally spend on computer software but it's proving to be money well spent compared to all the discs I ended up wasting with Nero.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good! Lots of features, 26 Sept. 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic (CD-ROM)
The software is very good and easy to use. It has a lot of great features to make home movie editing simple and professional looking. The only down side I've found is not being able to put more than one piece of text onto a movie clip i.e At the beginning of a home movie I like to type in a title for the movie and then at the same time on another part of the screen, the date, but I can't seem to be able to do this, or it may be that I haven't worked it out yet!!!!! Apart from this, I would definitely recommend this software.

1.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product.....very poor support from Roxio, 23 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic (CD-ROM)
In short, stay clear until Roxio sort themselves out!

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star is too much for this !!!, 9 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic (CD-ROM)
I have never left a review before as I have never been so incensed. This software is appalling. It crashes frequently and produces beer mats at a rate any production line would be proud of. If that's what you're after, go with it !! As for creating slide shows etc, forget it !

4.0 out of 5 stars User friendly, would recommend, 23 Nov. 2005
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic (CD-ROM)
A great software package. I bought this to replace Nero 6, which sent my computer up the wall!! It is excellent for editing music tracks as well as creating DVDs. The manual is also very helpful if you are unfamiliar with anything. My only problem is that if you try to merge too many tracks together on the sound editor, the program tends to freeze and the computer crashes. My advice would be to make sure you save after each edit otherwise it can get very frustrating!!!! Otherwise a good buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Software Ever, 7 Nov. 2005
Rik Richardson (Hertford, Herts England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic (CD-ROM)
Having read the other reviews *after* buying the software, I'm amazed that people slated it. This is THE best in what it does bar far - and it seems to do everything. Worked first time on making DVD movies from my camcorder, with lovely animated buttons etc. Everyhing does just what it says; and it works fine on my XP Media edition ! BUY THIS !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor support, 22 Nov. 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic (CD-ROM)
I bought this and I've regretted ever since - I have contacted Roxio for help in registration 4 times on their charge line and have still not had a satisfactory response from them
I have also looked at the Roxio forum for this product and wish I had done this before buying - I urge anyone who is thinking of buying this product or other Roxio products does this same. It may save you money and a lot of grief

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning, 24 Sept. 2005
R HOPWELLS (Paignton, Devon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic (CD-ROM)
BEWARE if you want to use this product with Windows Media Center XP. It caused serious disruption on my 6 month old PC and I am just relieved that, after uninstalling it and using Norton Utilities to clean things up, my computer is working properly again. There should be a wealth warning on the box!

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst piece of software ever encountered, 21 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic (CD-ROM)
It does not do what it says it does! The help files are useless and don't correspond to the screens and I have just wasted 5 hours trying to edit a DV file from my camcorder for the damn thing to crash for the 3rd time and not save my data! I came online to buy something else. Save your money and do the same!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2014
unfortunately will not work with anything after Windows XP

Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic
Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Supersonic by Corel (Windows 2000 / 98 / Me / XP)