Published 2 months ago by BRIAN

3.0 out of 5 stars This was great and I loved it while doing a few mixes
Published 6 months ago by LeeOfBacup

3.0 out of 5 stars This was great and I loved it while doing a few mixes, 28 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Behringer DX626 Pro Mixer (Electronics)
This was great and I loved it while doing a few mixes. I wasn't until I was doing a longer session that I noticed something. When the crossfader is all the way over, say to channel 2, it gives out 100% of that channel. but when the cross fader is right in the middle the volume cuts to around 85-90%... What this means in a DJ perspective is that when 2 tracks are being mixed at the same volume, the overall output volume is reduced. Now, this could be a design flaw or my unit could have had a faulty crossfader. As for build quality, ease of use, and functionality. It's very very good. The Beat counters do a better than average job, a lot better than my old Behringer mixer from yesteryear. One thing I will point out is that sometimes they do not know the difference between say, 74bpm or 148bpm. I'm giving it the rating I have because if it the crossfader is designed that way then it gets 1 star. If mine has just a one off bad crossfader then with a fully working one, this mixer really deserves 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, horrible piece of kit, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Behringer DX626 Pro Mixer (Electronics)
Terrible, horrible piece of kit. Within 1 hour I knew this was poorly made. As soon as I switched it on I could hear it buzzing loudly. Its really badly made and flimsy. The faders, even though they do have a little bit of resistence, are loose and you can move them from side to side so much. The crossfader is useless. There is no curve to and no option to set the curve. Tracks just jump straight out at you if you move it even a fraction to the left or right if your mixing. The EQs are average. The bpm counter is very inaccurate. Even though I don't use it, I see that it reads a completly wrong bpm or it just doesn't display at all. I have noticed that one of the channels is so much quieter than the other. Now that channel is starting to cut out. There is so many things wrong with this mixer.....It was only a stop gap till I get something else....There are better at this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... star rating i gave it is 4 because of better more complicated mixers out there only and does not ..., 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Behringer DX626 Pro Mixer (Electronics)
after a month of use this product does exactly what it should i used it a lot and have found no problem with the item it is worth the money and the star rating i gave it is 4 because of better more complicated mixers out there only and does not reflect the good quality and ease of use this mixer gives any user i would give an ease of use 4 out of 5 features 4 out of 5 and worth the money spent as new sliders work well and cross fader is rarely glitchy in the middle to channel 2 or 3 switch or flick from left to right channel change. it has a few options budget mixers do not and i upgraded from a similar behringer with more channels. this just does all you might expect from a good mixer. the beat counter is cut out when no beat is outgoing, as you might expect. good allround little mixer with no problems yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mia Culpa, 4 April 2015
This review is from: Behringer DX626 Pro Mixer (Electronics)
I should have noticed the microphone socket is the old 3 pin type which spoils it for me. This is a reputable make and it should make management better during a gig as sliders are easier to control than the small twisting knobs on my amplifier.
I would like a similar slide control device to alter the speed of a track: to use for example, to slow down until dancers are confident with a new dance. My CD player with pitch control I use for classes will not attach to my main amp. Can anyone advise, short of buying a new player?

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but ideal (and well built), 18 Feb. 2013
T. Aldiss "Groovedigger" (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Behringer DX626 Pro Mixer (Electronics)
I did quite a lot of research around this and was looking for as small and simple a piece of kit as possible. As it is I can hook up my 2 1210's and a laptop and easily do 3 deck mixing should I want to. The quality of the sliders, faders and switches is a real step up from my old Numark and it looks the part but is still discrete in the lounge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mixer for the price.., 16 May 2014
This review is from: Behringer DX626 Pro Mixer (Electronics)
I have only used the mixer a couple of times and to be honest i cant fault it. Great product for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 31 Oct. 2013
J. Hildreth "J.A.@zarnok" (Bath uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Behringer DX626 Pro Mixer (Electronics)
This is a very good mixer and is just what was required to go with my dec. many Thanks for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Behringer DX626 Pro Mixer (Electronics)
This mixer works as well as any I have used for mixing great quality great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with mixer, 29 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Behringer DX626 Pro Mixer (Electronics)
Good mixer for a reasonable price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jan. 2015