Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 July 2012
What more can I say other than brilliant. Extremely varied collection of Bonamassa style electric/acoustic blues and even if there are some that you aren't too sure about on first hearing then just play it again and it will have grown on you to the point of loving it. Truly a brilliant album that deserves a serous listen to, I'm sure you will love it a little more each time you play it.
on 10 December 2014
My fifth album in a couple of weeks. I heard him promoting Different Shades of Blue on Radio2 on some nighttime program. I had to find out more.

Superb artist.

So much so I will be seeing him live in London in March.

I have an eclectic music library and he stands comparison with the many great legendary guitarists.
on 2 October 2012
This is a fast paced rocking blues cd, it's full on in your face blues. Joe showcases his amazing guitar skills throughout, this guy is a phenomenal guitarist. He has more talent in his little finger than most of the so called musicians forced upon us on a daily basis.
Just listen to his music it will make you feel better!
on 24 May 2014
I 'discovered' Joe Bonnamassa late because I had been enjoying other players ...the Kings, Clapton, Winter and such. I heard JB and was hooked. This album is sublime in his playing styles and content. A one to play all the way through; anytime.
on 10 August 2006
This is filthy dirty, downright nasty viscious blues stripped down the bone with some ferocity. This is so good it hurts.
on 2 January 2014
This is my first Joe Bonamassa purchase & will be the first of many, the craftsmanship & skill at work on this album is incredible. Joe's guitar work is mind-blowing & his voice superb, 100% deluxe album.
on 9 January 2014
Brilliant musician. If you have never listened to Joe, I suggest you start. His main fault is his tendency to shout. Once he learns to use his voice he will start to develop his true potential
on 15 June 2015
One of the albums I had overlooked when it came out. The title gives the clue as it is more bluesy, less rock than most of his other albums. A decent listen, but not his best.
on 6 October 2011
I didnt really buy this for myself even tho I am a huge JB fan - it was for my husband.. I am more into his blues / rock and have most of his albums spanning years! He loves it but it left me a little flat but thats just personal choice and no detrement to JB! So if you are into sloe gin,all the dustbowl and John Henry stuff then maybe you may feel like I do and it won't be for you. By the way he is even better live at gigs!!
on 4 December 2013
If you like the blues well you love Joe Bonamassa, only just heard of him and cannot understand how he not more on the radio. Just try his cds there no one to touch him