5.0 out of 5 stars Improved quality of hair
Excellent for my husband who has been on chemotherapy, also improved my hair, my hair felt softer and required no other treatment
Published 22 months ago by Mrs Anne Lovejoy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant
So I ordered 2 bottles of this, one for myself and another for my sister.
But instead I got 1 bottle of this and then 1 bottle of strengthen shampoo!
So I was then in a dilemma which to keep and which to give to my sister. I kept the strengthen shampoo n it made my hair feel like straw!
The tea tree one my sister said was ok...but she had to mix it with her...
Published on 22 Feb. 2013 by lisal1

2.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Avalon Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo 330 ml (Personal Care)
So I ordered 2 bottles of this, one for myself and another for my sister.
But instead I got 1 bottle of this and then 1 bottle of strengthen shampoo!
The tea tree one my sister said was ok...but she had to mix it with her regular shampoo to stop her hair feeling so dry!
Was very disappointed with this from start...because I was sent the wrong product so I did not have high hopes at all!
Unfortunately I don't think I can recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved quality of hair, 10 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work well., 6 Jan. 2013
I've been suffering from a recurring itchy scalp and was looking for something with natural ingredients rather than the harsh chemical products from the chemist. I was looking for something without a scent as I usually find the perfumes in soaps and shampoos a bit much, but having had a smell of this I decided to give it a go. I have to say the smell is really nice and not too strongly smelling of teatree; it has a pepperminty teatree aroma and smells really natural and fresh, and not overpowering at all.
It lathers and washes well and best of all it has helped alleviate the itchy scalp. I would add that my itchy scalp is not associated with dandruff so I cannot say how it is in helping with dandruff. Worth a try if you want to avoid harsh chemically shampoos, and although more expensive, I find it lasts a bottle lasts a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived early and it is a good product!, 23 Mar. 2013
The product is good. It makes my hair shiny, but dandruff is still visible and annoying :(. Anyway, I still have to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent Shampoo, 18 Nov. 2011
The AVALON ORGANICS Therapeutic Tea Tree Scalp Treatment Shampoo is an excellent product and I can only recommend it highly. This shampoo contains tea tree oil in significant amount and you will feel it. Other good shampoos are those containing Neem Oil, for instance. It's worth the price anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of does the job, 24 April 2014
The first application is very good but after that as time went on the shampoo seems to dry my hair out completely.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 28 July 2014
This created even more dandruff than I had before. Luckily I found another tea tree shampoo that really works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, 24 July 2013
This is a nice shampoo, well priced for an organic product. It smells nice and is easy to work through hair ( I've had some that are not!) leaves hair really soft and fresh looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 14 Mar. 2013
I love this product. Great for flaky scalps too. I will be using more products from Avalon in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lovey!, 3 July 2013
F. Rose (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This is great shampoo, leaves my hair clean, shiny and smelling good. Even bigger plus factor is that it isn't full or rubbish! Almost totally organic, no parabens or other nasties!! My hair does have to be really wet in order for it to froth up well but it means I can spend a bit longer in the shower!!