5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, Stylish ... a keeper
This "swiss railway" design from Mondaine is both simple and elegant. Having had this for over a year now I thought it would be worth passing on some points.

Published on 7 Feb 2011 by Darren H.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed.
I just received this watch and this is really just a summary of my first impressions. It is a small watch but the design and the size of the face make it look bigger.
Published 3 months ago by B. Pearson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, Stylish ... a keeper, 7 Feb 2011
This review is from: Mondaine Evo Gents Analogue watch (Watch)

Firstly the face is fully flat. Because of this it has so far not suffered scratches as it does not stick up above the steel case. The case is also only 7mm deep so will fit well under any snug shirt cuffs (another reason I bought it). The lack of a day/date on this model is ok, but if buying again I would probably opt for the day/date version. That said, it still looks good and of course does keep good time. The strap has been replaced once, but that's because of my own preference.

Very happy and five stars. Would buy again if lost or broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for Mr. Bling., 17 May 2013
P. J. T. Dicken (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mondaine Evo Gents Analogue watch (Watch)
Not for Mr. Bling nor for astronauts or deep sea divers. But an excellent , stylish and easy to view timepiece especially good for those keen on real trains. Beware the strap is too small for anyone with more than a small wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss railways run on time, 11 Jun 2013
swiftly arrived and an excellent stylish simple watch. And given reducing eyesight i can see this very plainly, which is what i was after.

5.0 out of 5 stars railway watch, 20 July 2010
This review is from: Mondaine Evo Gents Analogue watch (Watch)
I thought about getting a mondiane with a date but went for smaller thinner case.I am happy with it.Expensive yes,but i liked the design of this watch above others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 27 Dec 2012
Paul Simonite - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mondaine Evo Gents Analogue watch (Watch)
I reather like the simple design of this watch. I would give it 5* but when I first adjusted the time, the knob came off in my hand. I have refitted it and it seems ok now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy, 18 Mar 2010
Mr. Michael Ball "hopbackguy" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mondaine Evo Gents Analogue watch (Watch)
I love this watch, have always liked the Swiss Railway design. Since they have a monopoly, it's expensive of course but it looks very stylish and keeps time perfectly (well you'd expect that wouldn't you?).

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfectly formed., 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: Mondaine Evo Gents Analogue watch (Watch)
Some reviews have complained that the strap is small, I am six foot and heavily built and it fits me on the second hole, leaving space to get a finger in between the strap and my wrist as I believe is correct for fitting.
The second hand hits the markers.
I found the crown stiff to pull out and fiddly to adjust the time, largely because it is so small. I suppose the crown may ease with use.
There is a little play in the minute hand but not enough to warrant any action.
It looks good and feels very comfortable and I am pleased with my purchase.
Update.

The crown got no better and I couldn't set the time accurately so I returned the watch. It is also very small, I felt like I was wearing a woman's watch. If I were to buy a Mondaine again I would buy the bigger version.

5.0 out of 5 stars a Swiss railway time piece in your pocket, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mondaine Evo Gents Analogue watch (Watch)
This must be my best buy (and I buy a great deal). The face is beautifully clear and the watch has been accurate for the four or five years that I have had it. It has the quality and simplicity of a fine instrument.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really surprised at the poor, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Mondaine Evo Gents Analogue watch (Watch)
The strap disintegrated within a few months. Really surprised at the poor quality

5.0 out of 5 stars MY HUSBAND WAS OVER THE MOON, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mondaine Evo Gents Analogue watch (Watch)
Suffice to say that my husband has hankered after this watch for a little while and Christmas Day was a very happy time in our house !!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›