on 9 November 2011
I bought this for my son's 7th birthday and he absolutely loves it. He is mad about anything 'army' and this fits the bill perfectly. He loves the fact it has a light which is easy to use and the clear dial makes learning to tell the time easy. It is a bit more grown up than most first watches, which tend to be a bit baby-ish, but with an elasticated velcro strap and easy read dial it is the perfect watch for a young boy. I don't know how water-proof it is, so to be on the safe side he takes it off whenever he has a bath/shower, but it seems to cope with everyday splashes when washing his hands. has lasted well since the beginning of October so far.
on 15 February 2008
Just got this for my son- he loves it. Note also this watch has the Timex indigo light an added bonus for kids.
on 13 January 2010
Great hit with my 10 year old daughter. First watch strap she has found comfortable too.
on 7 July 2012
I bought this watch for my son who would be turning 6 in a couple of months. He liked the watch very much, especially the indiglo that lights up the complete dial and the helicopter that replaces the seconds hand. I would recommend this watch for young boys around the age of 6 - 10.
on 23 February 2015
The watch DOES NOT come with nightlight. I contacted amazon and they said "yes it does". 3 replacement watches later and still no nightlight.
Amazon staff helpful but as they cannot physically check an item... it was a total waste of time.
The watch is a nice watch and my boy loves it... but we did buy it for the Integrated nightlight and that is what we wanted.

I do hope they change the description.
on 21 May 2013
my son is learning tell the time, and loves this, especially the soft strap - easy to get on and off
on 5 March 2015
We have purchased three of these watches. Each one has gone faulty in two ways, 1) the light stops working soon after purchase & 2) the watch itself begins loosing time and stops altogether either shortly before or shortly after the one year warranty expires.
3 disappointed sons. We have friends who have bought these watches for their children, these suffering the same demise.
Summary: these Timex Kids Watches are not worth purchasing.
on 8 November 2012
My 11 yr old loves it , its perfect. Its a tidy nice looking watch its not babyish just a nice watch , hes happy.
on 18 June 2015
Great kids watch, but I marked it down because it no longer has the Indiglo night light feature.... All I can say is what a shame that manufactures have to make these kinds of cost savings. Please be warned when ordering, as most advertisements still include this feature. If it has it, it will say INDIGLO on the watch face.
on 25 May 2015
This was for my grandson's 5th birthday. From the moment he saw it the watch did not come off his arm until he went into the bath then back on again. He was asking about the time his friends would be round to his party so took an instant interest in TIME and would continually refer to it through out the days following. So yes it was a winner. It has got a few scratches on the glass now but considering his age and the use he gives it, I'm more than happy with its durability.