5.0 out of 5 stars All Def Leppard Fans
Published on 28 May 2005 by Amos Hey

2.0 out of 5 stars dud
I'm going to a Def Leppard concert in june,so i decided to get this cd to reaquaint my self with there music.I was away when it arrived and did not get to play it till then.However, this is a 2 disc set with disc 1 having all the hits and 2 with lesser known tracks.The problem is that disc 1 will not play,i tried several cd players,but no joy,so for me this was a waste of...
Published on 25 April 2011 by ollie blue

5.0 out of 5 stars All Def Leppard Fans, 28 May 2005
This review is from: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] (Audio CD)
If you want all of the best Def Leppard hits in one album, this is the one to get, only released in North America so be the first with it. Two CD's full of the all-time greats from 'On through the Night' to 'Euphoria', with the perfect mix of tracks from each album, not just concentrating on any one album. If you love Def Leppard, want to hear them or are their number one fan get it you won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lets get rocked! leppard rules, 17 Jun 2005
This review is from: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] (Audio CD)
the u.s import version is brilliant as it has all the hit songs def leppard produced through all the years they have been together through ectasy and personal tradegy.
i felt the english greatest hits packages of def leppard where a let down as they don't have all the tracks but i recommend this u.s import to any one who are fans of def leppard or just lovers of rock .

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Def Leppard Collection!, 9 Feb 2007
Laura "GhostGirl" (Cheltenham, Gloucestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] (Audio CD)
I bought this album for Christmas,as I wanted a great collection of Def Leppards' songs.I had already bought Vault when it was released in 1995,and wanted an updated version.I found this on Amazon,and noticed it had more songs on it than the Best Of which was released in UK.The songs range from their first album release,On Through The Night,to the latest covers album,Yeah!.If you want to buy a Best Of album,then I highly recommend this one.I have listened to it too many times already!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fan Was Born, 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Okay, well not so much "born" as "tuned in and loved it". I'd never known who Def Leppard were and couldn't tell you anything they played, all I could tell you was that they were a rock band. I actually bought this for someone else and happened to play the cd one day when they weren't around. I fell in love instantly. While I do generally enjoy this type of music, I'd just never had the oppertunity to listen to the band before. I'm glad I did, it's easy listening while also being a great mood lifter. A good few songs to make you want to get up and jump too as well! A great collection. I definitly recommend giving it a go if, like me, you've never really listened to the band before.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Def"initive Rock n Roll!!, 12 Jan 2011
David C. Coleman (Birmigham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] (Audio CD)
35 songs is a lot of music for your money when it's from Britain's premier rock band of the last 30 years or so!
Better that any of the Brit "Best Of" albums and a great intro to The Lepp if you're not too familiar with them...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love those Leppards! ♡, 16 Sep 2013
Cami the Reader (Aberllynfi, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] (Audio CD)
DEF LEPPARD: ROCK OF AGES is a fantastic greatest hits compilation album. It's absolutely worth whatever you paid for it. Brilliant double disc. ♡

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value with good mix of tracks :), 18 Sep 2011
This review is from: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Read other's reviews before choosing this particular CD and I'm not disappointed.
Very pleased with selection of older and newer tracks.
If your Def Leppard library is a bit thin on the ground like mine is then this a good addition.
If you already have a few of their albums then there won't be much new to you on here but for me, it's great and I look forward to buying some of their more recent albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock of ages Def lep compilation, 12 Sep 2011
This review is from: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] (Audio CD)
I have followed def leppard for many years and wanted to have all the songs in one collection and they dont come much better than this a superb buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing collection!, 16 Jan 2009
This review is from: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] (Audio CD)
I got this because I love 80's music. I recognized a couple of songs and figured, why not? I fell in love with almost every song on both cd's! It is amazing and a must have for lovers of 80's hair metal or a Def Leppard fan. You won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] (Audio CD)
great cd covering all the Sheffield rockers music.....a must for all fans

Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import]
Rock Of Ages: Definitive Collection [Us Import] by Def Leppard (Audio CD - 2005)