5.0 out of 5 stars Op Tech EZ comfort strap.
Bought to replace the OE strap on my Minolta 7x35 bins. The improvement in comfort is enormous. Just enough stretch to ease the weight of the bins, but not so stretchy that I worry that they'll bounce around. I can see why a certain W.E. Oddie used to use these. It's a beautifully simple design that just does the job - I love it when things do that.
Published 24 months ago by Mr A. Ledger

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfort Strap Nature HC
The strap I received was plain black and not the camouflage as shown in the image but have found the strap comfortable with use on my binoculars. The main part of the strap that gives the comfort is of a foam substance but do not know how well it will stand up to wet weather yet.
Published on 3 April 2011 by Mr. M. Mccarrick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Op Tech EZ comfort strap., 17 July 2012
This review is from: OP/TECH E-Z Comfort Strap for Camera/Binoculars - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Sep 2012
J. M. Ewart "Matt Ewart" (Codsall UK) - See all my reviews
A well presented product that fully meets its description. Potential buyers might like to take into account the rather bulky nature of the shoulder pad. It is very effective in making the attached equipment more comfortable to carry but is relatively large and certainly won't fit inside a typical binocular case/bag. It does offer genuine benefits in the field and can be recommended .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Olympus SP-810 and is comfortable, unlike the original strap!, 16 Aug 2012
I bought this because the original strap was thin and itchy. This isn't!

Not really a lot more to say, the OP/TECH logo is really discreet, to the point where I didn't even notice it to begin with. So if like me you feel like a bit of a tool with Olympus or Canon or other brands plastered over you then I guess that would be a good point. But ultimately it look smart, it comfortable, practical and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been using these straps for years, 21 Sep 2013
Apart from the abject dislike of promoting my camera model with its included strap, standard options tend to cut into my neck, particularly when I've got two or three in use. This strap reduces the apparent weight of the camera very successfully. The neoprene can be a bit slippery so you need to be careful when it's on your shoulder, and earlier straps have tended to slide undone after time, so I've ended up putting a few stitches in to prevent this. I feel perfectly confident trusting this strap to a Canon 5D MkIII with battery grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive alternative for Fujifilm strap., 15 Sep 2013
Having recently purchased a Fujifilm X-S1 Camera, with a purchase price of 400.00. I was surprised to find that the strap supplied with such a high quality camera is a hard, stiff, pseudo leather creation.
I decided to look around for an alternative, and having read reviews regarding comfort, price length etc., decided to go for this Optech version.
The result - very pleased. For the price it is well made, and very comfortable without the 'bouncy' effect attributable to neoprene straps.
Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for binos, 2 Jan 2014
KC Gustafson (Uxbridge, UK) - See all my reviews
A handy replacement for the strap on my Bushnell binos. Easy to fit. Comfortable. Good quality materials and so far proved robust.

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, 1 July 2013
op/tech comfort strap very good with my binoculars easy on the neck not like ones I had with my binoculars rubs your neck sore would recommend this to any body looking for a good strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 21 Aug 2010
Just as described. Comfortable and easy to fit. Bought to use with Opticron binoculars and is a great improvement on the existing strap. Can't see any point in buying the more expensive alteratives having got this product. Satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice strap., 4 July 2014
I use it for binoculars and it is very comfortable. Fits securely on my Swarovski EL 8.5x42s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on., 21 Jun 2014
Purchased for my wife's binoculars, just the right length and material used is very good.

Highly recommended for this price. Very good value.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›