5.0 out of 5 stars A workout staple everyone should own
I was very pleasantly surprised with this yoga mat! I am a beginner, and do not use this mat purely for yoga, I also use it with workout DVDs.

Published 6 months ago by thelimeinthecoconut

3.0 out of 5 stars Yoga mat
I expected a green yoga mat, as shown in the picture, but I have received a purple one. It is not the color I was waiting for. That is why I rated this item with 3 stars, it would have been higher if the colour had been right. Otherwise it is a good quality item with a resonable price.
Published on 16 Feb. 2011 by Alfredo

5.0 out of 5 stars A workout staple everyone should own, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Everlast Yoga Mat (Sports)

This is a very long mat which is ideal, you don't need to restrict your movements or worry about slipping off onto a hard surface. It is slightly cushioned and has great grip - this means I can exercise barefoot for an hour and there is no pain and no danger of me slipping or the mat moving on a wooden floor.

It is easy to roll and store in a wardrobe/under the bed. There was one unimportant issue I had with the product - there is a distinct new plasticy smell that doesn't seem to go away. It isn't a problem really but just mentioning it as I roll the mat and lean it against my wardrobe for storage - I returned home from a weekend away and my bedroom just smelled like the plastic of the mat!

I work out at home so cannot comment on the ease of transporting it to the gym etc, but it isn't heavy and can easily be carried in one hand so I cannot imagine any issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Everlast Yoga Mat (Sports)
This mat was for the wife, she is very pleased with it and uses it at least once a week very happy, good product, quick delivery, will use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Everlast Yoga Mat (Sports)
After reading other reviews wasn't too sure, but this is perfect, good size, rolls up small, not too thick but does the job

5.0 out of 5 stars Pilates mat, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Everlast Yoga Mat (Sports)
Really sturdy mat and good quality, does the job perfectly. And a lovely bright colour. Plus easy to roll afterwards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Everlast Yoga Mat (Sports)
just what I needed for my class

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 26 Mar. 2015
Good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yoga mat, 16 Feb. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Colour Not As Pictured, 11 April 2009
R. Purchase (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everlast Yoga Mat (Sports)
The picture leads you to believe you'll be getting a green mat, when in fact you will actually end up with any colour that they choose to send you. I've received an orange one. Currently waiting for my money back.

Everlast Yoga Mat