5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product!!
This was absolutely spot on as a gift for my young niece. As it is Play Doh I knew the quality would be great, but what really appeals about this item is that it is such good value for money with a choice of colours in decent size pots. Excellent purchase if you just want top up Play Doh and not all the tools and cutters.
Published on 6 Jan 2010 by C. Andersson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered!!
I ordered this play doh on the basis on the photo shown. This was not what I received however, I did not receive 3 tubs as shown in fact I received a set of play doh 'sticks' (6 in different colours) which are individually wrapped in cellophane. This means that there is no storage for them, so as soon as you use them they'll dry out. Not impressed that I didn't get what I...
Published 6 months ago by laura sladen

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, 17 April 2012
I bought this for our little girls birthday and she loved it. The colours are bright and can be used time and again. It arrived in very good time and in prefect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable, 11 April 2012
A toy that is as versatile as it is simple. It's kept our 2 year old entertained long after much more expensive toys have been discarded

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as a uni stress buster for my 19 year old!, 10 Feb 2012
its doing the trick, she and her housemates are loving novelty of playing to help chill out during exam stress!

5.0 out of 5 stars play_doh orange pink green and purple, 4 Feb 2012
I like this Play doh because it is very educational and was sent very early I really liked the colours the best and today the 4th of febuary I have played with my play doh and opened it because it is my birhtday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 17 Jan 2012
Good value. Great colours. Loved by my 2 year old grand niece. Hours of fun making different shapes and models. Even the grown ups had a good time playing with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids on rainy days, 14 Jan 2012
J. Paton (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this with all the shapes too my son plays with it most days and it's great for when the weather isn't too good outside. It has helped with development as he is naming the shapes and colours very well now great overal

5.0 out of 5 stars great product & unexpected value for money, 4 Jan 2012
A. Gudmunsen - See all my reviews
a very good product, bought it for young adult as part of secret santa, and they love it.
big positive was the size of the tubs, i was worried that 120g of each colour would be a small amount but you get a lot for your money

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitzy, 13 Dec 2011
It's what it says - 4 tubs of play doh. Would have been cheaper to purchase from a shop, post and packing makes this product over priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Play doh is ace, 10 Dec 2011
Over the last 2 years my grandchildren have had immense fun and great learning experiences with play doh, as did my children in their time. Great for the imagination, playing together, designing and just generally learning about creating things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Play doh, 27 Nov 2011
This is a great product any day of the week. Highly recommend. My 2 year old daighter loves this and its play friendly. Comes off floor and carpet very easily once dried.

‹ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 | Next ›