5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product!!
This was absolutely spot on as a gift for my young niece. As it is Play Doh I knew the quality would be great, but what really appeals about this item is that it is such good value for money with a choice of colours in decent size pots. Excellent purchase if you just want top up Play Doh and not all the tools and cutters.
Published on 6 Jan 2010 by C. Andersson

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered!!
Published 8 months ago by laura sladen

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product!!, 6 Jan 2010
C. Andersson (Bucks, England) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Playdoh, 1 Jun 2009
Earth Love (London, England) - See all my reviews
Reasonable value for money, couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else (including p&p) My 18 month old loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 9 Aug 2009
A good buy, four tubs of different coloured Play Doh. A clean form of modelling clay, suitable from 18 months. Easy to "squish" through small fingers. Great fun.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered!!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Hasbro - Play Doh Classic (Toy)
I ordered this play doh on the basis on the photo shown. This was not what I received however, I did not receive 3 tubs as shown in fact I received a set of play doh 'sticks' (6 in different colours) which are individually wrapped in cellophane. This means that there is no storage for them, so as soon as you use them they'll dry out. Not impressed that I didn't get what I ordered. For the cost, it's too much hassle to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grown-ups!!, 6 Jun 2013
S. E. Davies (South Wales. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hasbro - Play Doh Classic (Toy)
I ordered this product for my 10 year old daughter as supplement to the variety that came with the Candy Cyclone. Upon opening the product you are hit with the distinctive sweet aroma that makes you sit there for 5 mins just sniffing the pots. Once you've got the scent firmly imprinted on your brain, you have to empty the entire pot out. The Doh required a LOT of unnecessary kneading. Initially holding the whole roll in one hand and ruthlessly crushing it allowing it to squeeze out between your fingers causing sensations of huge satisfaction. A sausage of every colour is then needed in order to create the "traditional twizzle" which you will roll up in to a spiral, squish one end and call it a snake. In order to have fully appreciated this product you will have to create as many different food products as possible, I can personally recommend a pizza, jacket potato (with toppings of your choice) and some fruit. The down side to this product is that there will undoubtedly be children around who will interfere with your creations and you will have to purchase a separate storage unit in which to display yours so as not to have any confusion as to which items you have made. I will now spend the next 3 months picking bits of dried Play-Doh out of the rugs but on reflection.....it was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Play-Doh 4 tubs, 21 Nov 2010
L. Filipova (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
Great fun, i always buy this brand modeling clay, it doesnt dry out as quickly than other brands of daugh. the delivery was free and very quick, it took only 1 day to arrive. well done! some deliveries you pay for take more time to be delivered, and this one was free. great value product too. i got nice pastel colours selection, but really, all colours are nice, you cant go wrong with that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Play doh on a great price!, 14 Jan 2012
My 3 years daughter is now a big fen of it.She loves to play with it to make diffrent things,using with cooking set to make dishes.I like it too,because when it start to become not very soft you can put on it some drops of water and perfect again.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT CLASSIC COLOURS, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hasbro - Play Doh Classic (Toy)
Pastel shades. NOT CLASSIC bright primary colours as expected. Not worth returning at this price. Will need to order more elsewhere. Not happy it has to be said and feel duped like other reviewers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Play Doh, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Hasbro - Play Doh Classic (Toy)
The item arrived on time. It would have been nice to have been able to choose my own colours, as the one I hoped not to recieve, was the one I got, the very pastel colours, at the top of the picture.

I have ordered the Play Doh for my grandaughter who is just starting to play with it and as my own children (now in their late 20's) had hours of fun with it, I am delighted to see that it is still around and I look forward to making lots of different things with it, as I still have a box of all the shapes and rolling pins etc!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enhancing creativity, 14 Dec 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old godchild since he is a very artistic young lad, always creating paper characters or playing with clay.
He loved the colours and the feel of the dough and has been mixing them up and making dinosaurs and knights and whatnot with so many details that I can surely see where he is heading career-wise.
It's great that he can play with these and not worry about his 2 year old sister who is not allowed to play with other "big kid" toys of his because of her age. Watching them squish the colours with they tiny fingers is a delight and it's great to know that they are nontoxic and so safe to use. The quantities are just right, so they can share them and make new ones too. However, you must be careful about not leaving the dough out too much cause it becomes a bit dry if you don't return it to the box.
I might soon consider buying them some moulding shapes for playdoh, since they are bound to love them.
Also, did I mention what a great price this is? Just out of curiosity, I checked the price in stores and it was sometimes even several pounds more expensive! A great investment, all in all!

Hasbro - Play Doh Classic