4.0 out of 5 stars Selective but brilliant, 12 April 2005
This review is from: Angel: Live Fast Die N (Audio CD)
There are a few sad things about this album -
1. This is probably the only Angel soundtrack we'll get, so it's a shame we only have a couple of source music songs.
2. The ommission of the 'Evil Cordelia' Season 4 themes, which I had so looked forward to hearing.
However, VAST's Touched is included as is A Place called Home, to end the CD and complete the weepy nostalgia and general pain caused to all the fans, actors, writers and crew when the idiotic WB cancelled the improving show.
The placing of "I'm Game" -music from the very first episode, is placed at the end of the instrumental tracks as a sort of reaffirmed mission statement.
Most significantly, in my opinion, Darling Violetta have come up with a gorgeous extended version of the title theme.
Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel, 31 Mar 2005
This review is from: Angel: Live Fast Die N (Audio CD)
This music in the series Angel is absolutely amazing. Most all of the music is original, thanks to Joss Whedon. Along with the original music you have Andy Hallet (Lorne) sining on the CD. This is a wonderful buy, order it today!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 10 Jan 2006
This review is from: Angel: Live Fast Die N (Audio CD)
I particuarly enjoyed this album and the instrumental tracks are beautifully done, I was however a bit disappointed to not see more tracks by Andy Hallet as his voice is spectacular. But all round well worth the money especially for die-hard Angel fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel: Live Fast, Die Never - Music from TV Series, 12 April 2005
This review is from: Angel: Live Fast Die N (Audio CD)
Totally awesome music. I find myself getting lost in the haunting music, so overwhelmingly intense. Christian Kane's LA song is wonderful as are the other offerings from other artists who have shared their voices. Well worth the wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 27 Sep 2005
T. Burton "Cool Beans!" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel: Live Fast Die N (Audio CD)
I listened to this album quite a lot when I bouught it, the music is just so varied and lovely, it's a must have for anyone who loves musical scores. Although Christian Kane's LA Song is definately a hit, I was amazed to find out it was written by the producer of the show, how amazing is that?
I loved this album, but I can say that it will not appeal to anybody who is not keen on musical scores.

Angel: Live Fast Die N
Angel: Live Fast Die N by Various (Audio CD - 2005)