5.0 out of 5 stars I've watched it more times than I've got fingers and toes
In my opinion, compromise is the theme of the film. Charlotte doesn't end up with her chap, but she is infinitely better off at the end of the film than at the beginning.

Published on 30 Aug. 2006 by David R. Bishop

2.0 out of 5 stars DVD not working
The DVD arrived on time but I cannot watch it. When the dvd comes on it has noted on the screen incorrect region code and wont play.

Frank
Published 12 months ago by frank murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars I've watched it more times than I've got fingers and toes, 30 Aug. 2006
David R. Bishop "Bishbaby" (Plymouth, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Now Voyager [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)

It shows a succesfull cure to a mental illness. How uplifting that must have been in 1942. Before that, mentally ill characters in Hollywood movies were dragged screaming to asylums and never seen again.

It is my favorite fim of all time, and I would love to see it in a cinema to see Bette Davis' face 15 feet tall in a close up.

2.0 out of 5 stars DVD not working, 22 April 2014

Frank

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this film and was pleased to be able to ..., 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Now Voyager [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I love this film and was pleased to be able to buy this as difficult to find in the shops