5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for your Dyson
This brush fits directly onto my excellent Dyson DC24 Allfloors without any need for the adaptors and is a very good additional tool for it.

The bristles are probably not as soft as you'd think but this makes it more effective at cleaning and dusting, however I would hesitate to clean inside my PC with it like another reviewer mentioned (if only for...
Published on 4 Feb. 2009 by tallpete33

1.0 out of 5 stars It certainly doesn't fit all models! Find out which adapter you need.
Dyson's helpline weren't happy about my problems with this brush. They said that buying through Amazon made my problems Amazon's, although the item is supplied by Dyson through Amazon and the supplier is Dyson. Eventually, I was able to persuade them that I had bought a genuine Dyson attachment.

I own 2 Dyson vacuums - one upright, one cylinder and the brush...
Published on 21 Feb. 2011 by Forester

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brush up your cakes dear, 26 Sept. 2013
Jackson (East of Arran) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dyson Soft Dusting Brush - Fits all Dyson Vacuums (Kitchen & Home)
This is my amended view of this product having given it only one star originally because it did not fit my old Dyson. Since then however I have purchased an adaptor for a few pounds and the problem was fixed instantly. Without the adaptor it also fits my Morphy Richards vacuum so I can use it with either model. The brush does an excellent job with whichever vacuum I use it. Just remember if you have an old Dyson you will probably have to buy the adaptor or you will find yourself returning an excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets my vote, 29 Jan. 2009
Z. D. Izzidien "Duaa" (London UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my new DC25 and it fits great. It's fab for dusting over the tops of books (which drive me crazy with the speed they collect dust but how LONG it takes to dust them each individually. Now i just stick this in the shelf and presto -even the delicate hardback's paper covers don't get spoilt.

It's also fantastic in the office - another dust nest - all my machinary, wires and monitors used to collect dust in an unbelievable way, now i can get most of it cleaned up reasonably quickly (keyboard, back of the monitors, inside in trays, back of speakers etc.) The only real drawback, it's not a replacement for the good old furniture polish and dusting cloth - obviously - it just removes the top layers of dust, if you wipe it after with your finger, there's still a thin layer of (not very visible)dust. But personally i can live with that, especially since the tool cleans some things that a dusting cloth can't - like inbeween keys of the keyboard and over the cloth part of my speakers! Anything which needs polishing, can still be polished periodically, it just doesn't need to be done quite so often.

definatly has my vote.

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT TOOL, 15 Sept. 2012
Dyson responded to my query for cleaning window blinds by telephoning me and suggesting this tool.
Amazon was cheaper than Dyson so I ordered it and having tried I think it does the job more quickly than others I've used before and does not damage the wooden blinds in my windows. If like me you have lots of blinds the time saving is worth the price. Check prices though as I have spotted variations of as high as 25% from various sellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars If U have a Dyson then U just have to have 1 of these!!!!!, 3 April 2011
I bought a Dyson 22 a while back & picked up 1 of these too for dusting, they're awesome! As the bristles stick out at 45' it's great for getting under & in between the edges of ur stereo etc as U go over & around them, also next to the skirting board where the carpet drops over the edge of the gripper rail. As U can see it also covers a much larger area, than a usual dusting tool, when doing large surfaces such as sofas, tables, worktops etc. The bristles are soft & flexible, so it's great for doing picture frames & ornaments etc, but if U need something to loosen dried dirt in the carpet etc then this tool is no good for that. However, if U buy the home kit U'll get this brush & a stiff one too,(Brush that is lol) that's what I did. U wont regret buying this tool! Enjoy & have a good 1!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad but true, 2 Dec. 2012
As sad as it is, I really love this! I bloody hate cleaning because dust makes my eyes stream, that and dusting, along with ironing are the biggest wastes of time known to human-kind. This cuts out the post clean weepy eyed look and has the house clean in half the time! Brilliant! More time to make the house a mess again!! ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it say's ..........., 9 Sept. 2006
Had this for around 3 weeks now and it fits snuggly with our old(ish) DC04 Dyson vacuum. It does what it states and on that basis cannot be critisised. As my Wife is unwell at present I am left to do the dusting etc. From that point of view I am very pleased with it as it cleans table tops etc., like a charm with no scatches that I can see anyway. (We only use it for any flat wooden furniture.... not floors etc) However as with all Dyson products including their accessories (regardless of the Heta filters and all that spill) this very basic little blue plastic brush with holes in it leaves me with the overall impression of being expensive. So yes its Ok as £ 14.50 will not break the bank.

Try this tool with the small but very powerful £ 28 Kenwood 1400w vacumm sold here on Amazon that we use for everyday stuff. It fits perfectly and works like a charm.

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY DUST, 31 Dec. 2011
Mr. G. Pearce "I hate cleaning!" (BIrmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
One of my main uses of a vacuum cleaner is for dusting - it seems pointless swiping a cloth around; why not get the machine to suck it all up? This brush seems designed for the DC35 - it is very soft, and you have to be careful storing it, otherwise the bristles get into an out-of-shape position.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit DC14, 26 April 2013
The description and other reviews talked about included adaptors meaning it worked with all machines. There were no adaptors in the package, and since the diameter of the of the attachment is smaller than the diameter of the wand, only a lot of duct tape would have worked. Returned immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy and effective tool, 4 May 2011
We have many areas in our home that collect dust and our difficult to vacuum. This tool has changed all that.

Its the ability to dust and vacuum at the same time that makes all the difference. Ornaments, books, around electric equipments, venetian blinds and photo frames. Usually if you try to vac around ornaments there is a tendency for the suction to grasp the item and only catch dust on isolated areas. The long soft bristles enable you to dust the item gently and its design avoids items being sucked up into the tool.

An essential tool for anyone needing to effectively reduce the dust count in their home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best accessory out there for dysons!, 3 Jan. 2012
I bought a few accessories for my new dyson dc25, including this tool. Out of all of them this is the winner! I use it for everything now. When you're dusting normally you are just sweeping the dust into the air and then it settles again. When hoovering, i just pull off the wand and attach this to the hose and use it on everything! Skirting boards, curtains, picture frames, tables, the walls, window ledges and even sometimes the floor (in hard to reach areas). This is a great tool for car cleaning as well. There is a soft fabric underneath as well which is great for dusting tv screens. This is a dyson must have!

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›