4.0 out of 5 stars Good brush
I bought this as my DC18 didn't come with many attachments. It seems to be pretty good at getting some of the tougher stains. The strong, plastic bristles seem pretty hard wearing. Would recommend.
Published on 30 Jun 2007 by Mrs. C. A. Tryfona

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful!
Does n't fit all Dysons. I have the DC25 and the DC30 aand it does n't fit them!
Published on 18 July 2010 by Chris from Warwicks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good brush, 30 Jun 2007
This review is from: Dyson Stubborn Dirt Brush - Fits all Dyson Vacuums (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful!, 18 July 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars WARNING - YOU MAY NEED AN ADAPTER!, 31 Oct 2013
Before buying this I went to the Dyson website to try to buy one, the website did not say it came with an adapter and clearly stated it fitted all upright Dysons. I could not find any 'add to basket' so in frustration I looked on here, I was only going by the picture not the part no so bought this one, when it arrived and did not fit I googled it some more.

If you look in the product description what you are actually being sold here is part no. 909139-02 which has been discontinued by Dyson, it has been replaced with part nos. 918508-01 which comes with an adapter so that it fits all upright Dysons and 912699-01 which has no adapter and fits the following had held devices:
DC16, DC16 Animal, DC16 Car and Boat, DC16 Issey Miyake exclusive, DC30, DC30 White, DC31, DC31 Animal, DC31 Animal Exclusive, DC34, DC34 Animal, DC34 Animal Exclusive, DC35, DC35 Animal, Dyson Hard DC56

I think the version with no adapter is essentially the same as the old model no.

I tried to phone Dyson to ask what adapter I needed but after 10 minutes of waiting I was cut off. I then tried emailing them but I have waited a week now and had no reply, I expected more from Dyson and I no longer respect them like I used to.

UPDATE
I now have a 'Dyson DC01, DC02, DC03, DC04, DC05, DC07, DC08, DC14, DC18, DC19 vacuum cleaner universal tool adaptor', available on this site. It took 2 weeks for Dyson to reply!
Having used the brush I think it's great, especially on the stairs where it can get the dust and fluff from the edges and corners. I've upgraded the stars to 4 because of this, it doesn't get 5 because the description says it fits all Dysons but doesn't come with the adapter nor does the description tell you that you may need one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says on the box, 3 Nov 2009
Mr. C. E. Oates "Cornish walker" (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
Fits everything - no it doesn't !
Won't fit the compact Dyson's unless you buy the narrow flexible crevice tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars dirt brush, 29 Jun 2010
this brush was a lot smaller than i thought it would be but it does the job, the hard bristles really do remove pet hairs from dog beds pillows exec, and because it is small its easy to handle when it on the end of the cleaner. i would definitely recommend this brush for anyone with pets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dyson Stubborn Brush, 27 Dec 2009
C. D. Watts "Colin Watts" (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this brush as a add-on for the Dyson DC23 cleaner, it was mainly for use when cleaning the car interior, it works very well on the seats & carpets.

3.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect information in sales page, 15 July 2010
Although I am now satisfied with the purchase - when it first arrived it did not fit my dyson despite stating that it would fit all dyson vacuums. I had to contact dyson and purchase a universal adaptor before it would fit - more expense. The way it is marketed at the moment 'it does not do what it says on the tin' unless you have the universal adaptor as well. I would have liked to know this first.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 14 April 2013
i already have an old dyson, it is a dc07. I decided to make a purchase for the use of my stairs as they are carpeted it re-lifts the carpet piles as they have been flattened over the years as well as wear and tear and they have been given a new life! it flicks up the dirt with the combination of the stiff bristles and suction. yes it is true it fits all models of dysons! shop at amazon as the dyson website is much more expensive. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement brush, 14 Mar 2013
Kul (Chatham,, Kent. United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought a DC33 and found the brush supplied was of no use for anything, so purchased this as a replacement - it is a good brush for most surfaces (as well as its advertised use), a good replacement and comes with an adaptor for older Dyson models (Dyson changed the tube size recently, as well as switching from metal to plastic...but thats another story). Highly recomend this brush for general cleaning, as well as stubborn dirt (as advertised).

5.0 out of 5 stars dyson stubborn dirt brush, 12 Dec 2010
designed to fit all dyson machines with the supplied attachments, simple to use and fits perfectly with the clever location and click in place system,also simple to remove when finished using it.made from robust moulded plastic material it is very strong,the bristles are quite stiff which is ideal for those tuffer jobs ,i find the bristles perfect for dusting the tops of skirtings, door frames,picture rails ,etc,good tool recommened.