4.0 out of 5 stars Family guy Live in Las Vegas
It's pretty frickin' sweet! hehehehehe. Sorry had to say that!
I bought this thinking, oh it's gonna have lots of production extras and gonna be like a music CD from the episodes, so I thought that I'd get the normal intro theme (because I was gonna mess around with it in my sequencer) Unfortunately when I got it, I realised that it wasn't.

This CD is the...
Published on 19 Jan 2008 by J. Parnell-Brookes

1.0 out of 5 stars Yay
Hey can someone comment the answer? I have no idea, is this a DVD you can watch or is it only sound that you can listen to in iTunes or on a radio that support discs?
Published 16 months ago by Yay

4.0 out of 5 stars Family guy Live in Las Vegas, 19 Jan 2008
J. Parnell-Brookes (Engerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Guy: Live In Las Vegas [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
It's pretty frickin' sweet! hehehehehe. Sorry had to say that!

This CD is the family guy cast performing Live, on stage, in Las Vegas, with small plots and story lines stringing each song together. Kind of like a musical episode, with guest appearances from Hayley Duff and other actor/singer/comedians.

The music is very well composed/arranged. The recording quality is excellent, and I found myself learning, word for word, track 9 which is Brian (the dog) and Stewie (the evil baby), (both Seth MacFarlane by the way) doing new swing/hot jazz numbers of their 80's favourites.
You may remember these 80's shows, but most likely not as they were featured on American cable channels more often than British channels.

Either way a pretty good buy for 10 or less. I don't think I'd pay more than 15 for this, but I am pretty cheap, and wouldn't spend that much on ANY CD to be perfectly honest.

In conclusion, if you like Family Guy, and you like Swing/hot jazz like the days of the "Rat Pack" then you should love this CD, filled with excellent music and comedy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and somewhat addictive to listen to., 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Family Guy: Live In Las Vegas [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
I bought this product as one hell of a massive Family Guy fan, so you could say this is a biased review. But this is an attempt at writing a mutual review.

The album is basically like a Family Guy episode with a mixture of show songs. Some of the songs I don't like, such as that of Chris singing about puberty and Herbert (yes, Herbert) singing about that "one boy" in his life :L
We all know Brian has the best voice, and his songs are quite good but they are all crooner songs which can become a little dreary after a while.
My favourite had to be Quagmire's "The q man loves nobody". Its catchy, saucy and funny and had been humming the tune for days after.
People have commented on this already in other reviews online, but Im gonna confirm it anyway. Yes, some of the jokes seem very forced such as Chris randomly shouting "she has boobies", only to be responded to by lots of canned laughter. Yes, I know Famil Guy use a lot of body humour and fart jokes, but a line like that is simply not funny, not to mention pointless.
If you are a fan, I think this album will definitely provide hours of entertainment (you might find yourself pressing "replay" repeatedly). There is, of course, plenty of swearing, cultural references (being a 1990s gal I didn't really get the refs to 80s shows but thats just me), and racial gags. Overall pure family guy fun!
Peter, Lois and Stewie songs are also great! Meg, being the reject of the family, gets maybe a line or two.

Would definitely recommend buying this but don't say I didn't warn you when you hear Peter bellowing, "all cartoons are f****** d***!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this., 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Family Guy: Live In Las Vegas [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
This product is great and It arrived in perfect time and was suitably packaged so an all round good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Family Guy: Live In Las Vegas [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
Great thanks very much :-) very happy with the product and the postage speed to the uk again thanks a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Freaking Sweet!, 9 Jan 2011
This review is from: Family Guy: Live In Las Vegas [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
It is great. Fam guy is always good and this swing music version just continues that trend! Worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD is freakin' sweet!, 10 Nov 2006
G. Cornish (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Family Guy: Live In Las Vegas [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
This CD is absolutely amazing. It features all the characters at their all singing best. it's like listening to a feature length show. BUY IT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Yay, 29 April 2013

Family Guy: Live In Las Vegas [CD + DVD]
Family Guy: Live In Las Vegas [CD + DVD] by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2005)
Click for more info