5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Should Love Raymond!
I first saw this on Channel 4, in the morning before setting of before college. I never thought I'd end up liking it so much, that I'd make it part of my daily routine.
Ray Romano stars as Raymond, the man with all the luck compared to his brother Robert who's life is a failure. Hance the title Everybody Loves Raymond.
Ray is married and has 3 children and his...
Published on 22 Aug 2008 by Craig Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
I believe when we were watching this show on TV it makes sense, but if you watch four or five episodes on a row you may get angry on your wife, husband, mother in law... you will get angry on someone... nice show
Published 17 months ago by Ahmad Ammar Absi

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Should Love Raymond!, 22 Aug 2008
Craig Taylor (Scuthorpe, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Everybody Loves Raymond: Complete HBO Season 2 [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Ray is married and has 3 children and his parents live across the road, much to the annoyance of his wife Debra.
The is a comedy about family life, something that most of us can relate too, making it more funny.
There is some great one liners and word play, aswell as the odd bit of physical comedy from Brad Garrett (Robert).
It originally took me a while to get into it, but once I was in the zone I could relate it to things in my life. Each character in the family is completely different and hillarious in their own way, leading to some hillarious situations.
The 2nd series see the show still trying to find it's feat and there is a mix of hillarious episodes followed by not so funny episodes. But even so it is worth a watch.
There are also extras on the DVD too, including a few commentaries and bloopers.
Very funny comedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody loves raymond! - including me, 14 May 2009
Well, They say that everybody loves Raymond, and watching this brilliant series you can see why that is true. Every episode is fantastic and I am sure everyone can relate to Raymond's family - beware though, once you watch one episode you will want to sit and watch them all

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Loves Ray!!!!, 17 April 2006
J. Blair "ELR's Biggest Fan" (Haddington, Scotland) - See all my reviews
In my opinion, Everybody Loves Raymond (ELR) is the funniest show on TV, Without question. Ray Romano makes the perfect person to play the useless husband and the amazing Patricia Heaton makes the perfect partner for him. They are both hilarious and as are Peter Boyle, Doris Roberts and Brad Garrett who play the annoying parents and jealous brother. "Raymond" makes the parfect companion for the night in and will make you laugh. There is no competition! I would personally recommend all of the series' because they are all hilarious. Non-stop laughs GUARANTEED!!! ENJOY!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 19 Mar 2014
The product i have purchased is everything i expected it to be and compliant with the advertisement relating to the goods being sold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, 23 Jan 2014
Another good season from one of the best sit coms ever. You'll find yourself laughing because it's all so true, and the writers have really pinpointed the dangers of having a family living too close together. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love raymond, 27 July 2013
great sitcom as good as frasier, seinfeld and king of queens, some people even think its the best sitcom ever.... its all a matter of taste. anyway quick service quality goods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody Loves Raymond Season 2, 18 July 2013
We have not yet viewed this set yet as we are still viewing season 1, however as my name is Raymond we are sure we will enjoy when we come to view.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 17 July 2013
Ahmad Ammar Absi (SAR) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 10 Jun 2013
Always delivers a good few hours of comedy didn't used to like American humour but do really like this very much

4.0 out of 5 stars classic humour, 26 Mar 2013
classic characters who were all unique & had orginal problems. They could make every/any situation extremely funny & humourous xx

Everybody Loves Raymond: Complete HBO Season 2 [DVD] [2005]