4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for budding designers and artists.
Published on 14 Feb 2009 by Aventurine

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price but wouldn't purchase again
Published on 7 Jan 2011 by Andromeda

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for budding designers and artists., 14 Feb 2009
Aventurine (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: John Adams My Secret Treasure Boxes (Toy)
I purchased two, one each for my granddaughters. They loved these, and had lots of fun decorating them to their own individual taste. Money well spent as they were kept occupied for a long time, and had a great deal of pleasure designing to their individual tastes. Plus the satisfaction of their achievments once they had completed their art, as they now have their very own, very personal treasure boxes, and are proud of their efforts.

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Treasure, 27 May 2010
The Uptons "jag" (london england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: John Adams My Secret Treasure Boxes (Toy)
These cheap John Adams kits are wonderful and nothing is cheap about the iems inside the box. Easy to make, fun to do, these always score a hit with my 7 year olds friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price but wouldn't purchase again, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: John Adams My Secret Treasure Boxes (Toy)
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter and while she enjoyed decorating the boxes, they are simple cardboard boxes that come with too little paint, a paintbrush that fell apart when I rinsed it and glitter/beads etc to decorate. The glitter, as expected, gets everywhere so that was not my favourite part. I was disappointed that the brush was so flimsy (the bristle bit fell out when rinsed) and I also think more paint should have been provided and for that reason I would not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov 2014