5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Listening...
For those of you familiar with the music of the late Eddie Cochran I need not say much regarding what is offered here on these two discs as you yourself will know that Eddie Cochran made music that was worth investing in.

For those of you who don't know much about Eddie Cochran then I recommend this collection as it gives an overview of not only his most...
Published on 10 Feb. 2007 by mjns

3.0 out of 5 stars Good!
I knew Eddie Cochran was missing from my collection and had always intended on buying one of his albums. Saw this one and thought I would give it a try. It was relatively cheap compared to others available considering the number of tracks you get. The well known tracks stand out from the rest. The rest I doubt I will give a second play. However, it was worth it for...
Published on 12 May 2013 by Bubbles01536

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Cochran (Audio CD)
Good ole toe tapping rock n roll tunes, especially like the faster songs such as 20 flight rock! Yes well worth the money, good value entertainment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eddie Cochrane,best of, 20 May 2013
P. S. Addison - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Cochran (Audio CD)
Pretty much what it says on the cover,lots of classic rock to keep us oldies young (at heart).A well compiled collection from the vaults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eddie Cochran has long been a favourite of mine, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Cochran (Audio CD)
Eddie Cochran has long been a favourite of mine. He's much more than just "C'mon Everybody", "Something Else" and "Summertime Blues". This provides a good collection of his work.

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought the darn CD, I should be able to rip it...., 21 May 2006
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Cochran (Audio CD)
OK - three things you need to know about this CD:

1) It is easily the best concise collection of Eddie's music - 40 well-selected tracks, sharply remastered, and nicely packaged (though poorly annotated).

2) It's a sweet deal - two CD's for around 10 bucks.

3) It is copy protected which - on my Mac OSX computer, at least - forced me to use a player contained on the CD itself and prevented me from ripping MP3 versions for use on my iTunes or iPod. That, as Eddie once sung, gave me the rock and roll blues.

On the merits of the music alone, 'Best of Eddie Cochran' rates 4 stars - really great stuff, but most of it falls short of the brilliant standard set by classics like 'Summertime Blues' or 'Something Else.' Then, I docked it one star for the copy protection....

5.0 out of 5 stars rock in al the way., 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Cochran (Audio CD)
A spot on collection of eddie cochrans songs,he was a great artist of the time and died far to young I would like to know what he would have achived.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Fantastic", 6 Feb. 2015
R.South "Ronald" (Basingstoke, Hants.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Cochran (Audio CD)
"Fantastic". I've put this Album on my Christmas list's for Years, but to no avail. So this Year I've treated myself to it, *BRILLIANT*.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy dad!, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Cochran (Audio CD)
Bought for my dads birthday and he loves it! Lots of hits and a few lesser known tracks but my dad seems happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful album., 24 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Cochran (Audio CD)
I will never forget the day this guy died, thank goodness the music will live on for ever, wonderful album.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Of Eddie Cochran, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Cochran (Audio CD)
This i recomend to all those who like to listern to good old music by one of the very very best

5.0 out of 5 stars haggis, 20 Dec. 2011
This review is from: The Best Of Eddie Cochran (Audio CD)
This cd takes me back to my youth i can sing along and dance to my hearts content. If you need cheering up this cd will oblige.

The Best Of Eddie Cochran
The Best Of Eddie Cochran by Eddie Cochran (Audio CD - 2005)