5.0 out of 5 stars But I've Got Those Tracks Already!
Indeed, that's what I said to my wife when she presented me with this CD, her face a beaming smile of joy in that she had found a Motorhead CD she hadn't seen in our collection before. With gritted teeth I gave her a hug and thanked her and told her the news. "But it was only cheap!" she protested in defence, I can't do anything right, can I?"
Well, yes she can, and...
Published on 26 Aug 2008 by Alan Burridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Enough of the Classic tracks ...
I'm not a fan of Motorhead but this has the few absolute classic tracks that they have produced - so a good value purchase.
Published on 11 Oct 2010 by Mr. Derek Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars But I've Got Those Tracks Already!, 26 Aug 2008
Alan Burridge (Poole,, Dorset. United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Essential Noize: the Very Best of Motorhead (Audio CD)
Well, yes she can, and she did, because a compilation such as this will end up as one of the band's rarities, largely because most fans will ignore it for the reasons I would have done so had I found it myself.
It is a selection, of not bad tracks at that, from the Overkill, Bomber, Ace Of Spades, Iron Fist, Another Perfect Day and No Remorse albums, + the amalgamation with Girlschool on Please Don't Touch.
As I often say with compilation albums, they are knockout for someone new to Motorhead who is not sure whether they'd like to dive in head first or just dip in a toe? If you're dipping in your toe, this is the one, not too expensive, and a good selection from the band's first 11 years on the rock 'n' roll map.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enough of the Classic tracks ..., 11 Oct 2010
Mr. Derek Hart (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorhead Essential Noize, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Essential Noize: the Very Best of Motorhead (Audio CD)
Quite simply put in my opinion the best Motorhead compilation there is..a must have for any Motorhead fan or rock fan alike. Buy it!!!!