4.0 out of 5 stars CS60 -USB with Skype
I use the headset with XP & Skype (v2). Call clarity to landlines is excellent - people listening now seem not to be able to tell I'm on VOIP (unless a "skypism" occurs). Call clarity to other skype users not quite so good, but still okay (much better than with standard bluetooth mobile headsets which I'd tried previously).
Call hang up can't be...
Published on 20 Mar 2006 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, instructions lacking finesse.
Pleased with the overall performance, however, the instructions leave a lot to be desired and the "fittings" probably would benefit from some research. I still recomend the Plantronics CS60.
Published on 15 May 2009 by Michael P. Tarry

4.0 out of 5 stars CS60 -USB with Skype, 20 Mar 2006
This review is from: Plantronics CS60 Wireless Headset System with USB (Accessory)
Call hang up can't be activated from headset, because I'm on skype v2 (ie you have to use the mouse to end calls). Apparently only skype v1 supports that capability according to Plantronics(as at 20 Mar 06), which is a minor frustration.
Otherwise I'm very pleased and being wireless is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Additional info, 16 May 2007
AlcAm (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Delivered to door in 27 hours from ordering it thru home-phoneshop.

Arrived with three earloops (s/m/l) + two over the headbands (one cushioned, one swiveled). It is so light, I am using the earloop for hour long conversations just fine.

Using with Skype 3.1.0.152 on PC and u CAN hang up thru the headset Talk button OK.

Don't seem to need to plug transformer in, works fine off 500mA powered USB off back of monitor - one less cable.

Had a Olympia Dualphone Skype handset a couple of years which this was to replace that, but the two work together fine so I won't throw away Dualphone just yet.

Works fine. Long range. Well made. Look cool - I have always wanted to be a Borg ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantronics USB for softphones/Messenger, 21 Feb 2007
Mr. N. M. Webb "Nick" (UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered this kit to use with softphone (BT), online messenger (Yahoo!; MSN; AIM Triton). Getting to the point where I was feeling tied to my desk while online. The kit integrated with all messenger programmes without a hitch, and the Personocall software works well with the softphone. I can now get up to make a cuppa tea while still chatting online!

Sound quality is what I expected from Plantronics. They make headsets by the million for contact centres and know their stuff. Yet to find a blackspot anywhere in the house. Haven't tried the shower, though. That would be going too far. I'm delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 14 Mar 2012
The sound quality is superb, this is a great wireless headset for the money. Have had loads of headsets in the past but this is the best one I have bought to date.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, instructions lacking finesse., 15 May 2009
Michael P. Tarry (Ontinyent, Spain.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset, 17 April 2014
This is really handy

Comes with various headset options and lasts all day - although when I am not using it I do leave it on the charger.

Gives me total hands free ability whilst talking to people on the phone via my computer

1.0 out of 5 stars CS60, 14 April 2014
This product worked very well but the ear piece for me was very uncomfortable and therefore I was unable to use it

5.0 out of 5 stars The best headset I've ever owned, 12 Nov 2013
I've bought this for people in America who can't buy it over there, for birthdays etc. The quality of sound both in the speakers and through the mic is excellent with very little background noise, and the battery life is huge. I can walk around my home with this mic, which was one of the main reasons I've purchased this. I have since purchased just the headset to use on the old stand when it finally failed to work well after a good many years. I've recommended this to anyone who has asked about headsets and will continue to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reception and transmission., 22 Jan 2013
Noise reduction is fabulas, and walking distance between base and head set has great reception! i greatly recomed the product!

5.0 out of 5 stars review of Plantronics wireless headset, 26 April 2012
I bought this headset to use it with voice recognition software. In most ways, it's great, as it works well and it means that you are free to move around, rather than being tied by a wire. I bought it second hand and so far it's absolutely fine - although it would have been nice to be supplied with instructions and and installation CD, and for it not to be rattling around in an oversized box, the company was actually very helpful when I phoned for advice on setting it up. It's also quite comfortable to wear - not too tight- so there is a question of remembering to take the microphone off when I want to speak to other people in the room, or I the land up with our conversation the screen!
The only problem seems to be when I leave it idle for a long time, but this is probably the voice recognition software rather than the headset.

ARRAY(0xafa441a4)