5.0 out of 5 stars Zoob-tastic fun!
Published on 22 Dec 2007 by Lissa

3.0 out of 5 stars made in germany
when I saw this was made in Germay I thought it should be good. My 6 year old grandson builds all the time, but this hasn't really captured his imagination.The build does seem rather limited. Lego is King!
Published 13 months ago by sms

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoob-tastic fun!, 22 Dec 2007
Lissa (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Gizmos Zoob 55 (Toy)
My son, who is nearly five, just got these as an early Christmas present. Before he'd finished opening the packet he saw the name 'Zoob'through the paper and said "I LOVE ZOOB...I play with these at school" Two days later and he hasn't stopped playing with them. We had a building session together and I must confess I am now a huge fan too! They are extremelly clever and the construction possibilies are endless. I wish these were about when I was a child! I would certainly recommend these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoobs, 14 Aug 2011
Rowena Moss "Rowena" (Bermuda) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Gizmos Zoob 55 (Toy)
Zoobs are educational and fun. The perfect toy for children to get creative and strengthen their fingers ready for writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!!, 26 Aug 2011
This review is from: Great Gizmos Zoob 55 (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for a 6 year old boy and he absolutely loves it. It gets loads of play time and was definitely well worth the money, not that it was expensive. I will probably order some for my own kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 15 Oct 2011
Ngozi "busy mummy" (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Gizmos Zoob 55 (Toy)
This is an excellent product, which I just stumbled across while browsing amazon. My 4 year old daughter just loves playing with it, keeps her occupied for ages. I even had a go making something. Would recommend as good alternative to Lego, which my daughters haven't really been into. I will be ordering the small boxes as birthday presents for school friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoobs, 2 Jun 2013
Margaret Lewis "ML" (UK) - See all my reviews
Great invention.
My six year old grandson plays and builds with them for hours
Would recommend to anyone with young children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not one of their favorites, 14 May 2013
Mrs. K. Alford "pretty1flower" (Essex. England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Gizmos Zoob 55 (Toy)
bought this for my son who is 8 and loves building.
Its ok but gets a bit boring as limited to how much can actually be built.
maybe with adding other sets more can be made.
I may consider buying more sets if Im stuck for ideas at Christmas.
not played with a great deal, lego can not be beaten!

5.0 out of 5 stars best present ever!, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Great Gizmos Zoob 55 (Toy)
Bought this for my nephews 5th birtday. played with it for ages, said it was the best present ever! this is from a child
whos original request was a apple mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Zoobs, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Great Gizmos Zoob 55 (Toy)
My 4 year old little boy loves building with his new Zoobs even though they recommend from the age of 6 my 4 year old can build some interesting objects. Probably he will only be able to build the more complicated things once he is older.

I would recommend if your child likes building with blocks etc. It's suitable for boys & girls & it has a lifetime guarantee! I will certainly be getting another set so we can all build together.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great complement to Lego, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Great Gizmos Zoob 55 (Toy)
My son is so obsessed with Lego it is untrue, and while I love that he is I was hoping to get him to expand his horizons beyond it - as a change for me as much as for him. It's been perfect.

I wouldn't buy it instead of Lego and I'm not going to be going overboard on Zoob, but I would certainly buy this again if it needed replacing (it's cheaper than anything comparable in the Lego range) AND I will definitely look to expand the collection of Zoob whenever I am thinking about presents in the future.

Great choice...well done me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my son, 12 Jan 2014
K. Booth (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Gizmos Zoob 55 (Toy)
I got this for my 4 year old son for Christmas who has had the simple K'nex in the past and loved them. He really has enjoyed playing with the Zoobs, although I don't think he is quite old enough to follow the instructions on how to build the individual ideas, as I struggles to follow them. That said, he doesn't care and is very happy to build freestyle!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›