on 25 July 2011
My son was given the 75 piece box for his 6th birthday and since then we've bought this one and the wheels. He plays with this stuff for hours and his creations have moved from the fairly basic to the now quite extraordinary. The only other toy set that seems to have this much scope for imagination and non-stop playing is Lego, yet this is sufficiently different from Lego that the two toys compliment each other. This is also a great toy if your child has manual dexterity problems (which mine does) and helps develop strength and fine motor control. Overall a truly great value product.
on 25 April 2013
We were given a smaller set of Zoobs a couple of years ago and thought they were great but as my daughter grew older the limitations of a small set were more apparent so we wanted more! The first thing she made with this was the bike which even has wheels that turn - one of the many bears now rides it. The other bonus of having lots of Zoob bits is that you don't have to destroy something to build another. Good cooperative play thing as different folk can do different bits of the construction or count out pieces so something I could see siblings working on together. Some connections are difficult to make so a five year old would need a helper. Upper age limit? Granddad likes it too.
on 10 January 2010
This is one of the favorite toys in our household. Good for ages 5 -> 10 and beyond. You can start with the 125 piece tub and then upgrade to this tub if they love it like ours do.
on 19 July 2014
We bought this for our two year old grandson (Yes - TWO!) for his third birthday next week. They really are ideal for very young children through to adults. We discovered them in a holiday cottage we stayed in. They are an excellent alternative to Lego; The parts are very hard to lose too! I can't believe that more people haven't discovered these. Buy the big tub so that you have lots of bits to start with (and a tough and easily storable box to tidy them into) and just add extra bits if you find you want/need to. I don't recommend anything lightly, but these are excellent.
on 17 December 2012
My son got this for his 6th birthday. He really likes it and to be honest I've had quite a lot of fun too! It csn be fiddly snd doesn't have the same ability to inspire imaginative play as Lego. A few pieces have cracked but it is quick to put together and less likely to get lost than knex/lego etc. I'm looking forward to finding out what the wheels (from a different set) are like as I think he will like making cars more than shapes
on 21 December 2015
Really good kit that will get your child thinking and making in a different way than lego. Not that easy to click together, my eight year old had to huff and puff a bit so especilly great for anyone needing to build up hand strength. Children return to it again and again. Top quality so don't be put off by the price.
on 15 August 2012
My son loves Zoobs and he was keen to add to what he already has. He was not disappointed when these arrived. They came with lots of instructions to make a whole host of different things, it kept him occupied for hours and he made a fabulous Tyrannosaurus Rex and a Pterodactyl. I would certainly recommend to others.
on 3 January 2014
Bought these for my four year old grandson. Initially he found them quite difficult to connect together but once he got the hang of it he was able to construct lots of different shapes - from swords & wands to animal shapes which he incorporated into his make believe play. My 30 year old son loves them too!
on 15 July 2013
I chose this toy for my six year old grandson who loves building and making things. He is thoroughly enjoying this set as he can make some quirky figures and machines with it.

I would recommend this for any child who has imagination and hand skills.
on 30 December 2015
Bought it for son as a Christmas present. He has been using his imagination building things. So far he has used the instructions once, will be getting him to make a bit more of the models just to show that he can follow instructions