5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best toys on the Market!
Published on 25 July 2011 by Mrs. Kate Crosby

1.0 out of 5 stars Not age restricted under supervision
Hours of peace and quiet when baby minding grandchildren. Suitable all ages under supervision both young and not so young
Published 16 months ago by B Howse

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best toys on the Market!, 25 July 2011
Mrs. Kate Crosby "k8crosby" (Reading) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces (Toy)
My son was given the 75 piece box for his 6th birthday and since then we've bought this one and the wheels. He plays with this stuff for hours and his creations have moved from the fairly basic to the now quite extraordinary. The only other toy set that seems to have this much scope for imagination and non-stop playing is Lego, yet this is sufficiently different from Lego that the two toys compliment each other. This is also a great toy if your child has manual dexterity problems (which mine does) and helps develop strength and fine motor control. Overall a truly great value product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great imaginative toy, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces (Toy)
We were given a smaller set of Zoobs a couple of years ago and thought they were great but as my daughter grew older the limitations of a small set were more apparent so we wanted more! The first thing she made with this was the bike which even has wheels that turn - one of the many bears now rides it. The other bonus of having lots of Zoob bits is that you don't have to destroy something to build another. Good cooperative play thing as different folk can do different bits of the construction or count out pieces so something I could see siblings working on together. Some connections are difficult to make so a five year old would need a helper. Upper age limit? Granddad likes it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kids love this, 10 Jan. 2010
David Stephenson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces (Toy)
This is one of the favorite toys in our household. Good for ages 5 -> 10 and beyond. You can start with the 125 piece tub and then upgrade to this tub if they love it like ours do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoobee mad not to!, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces (Toy)
We bought this for our two year old grandson (Yes - TWO!) for his third birthday next week. They really are ideal for very young children through to adults. We discovered them in a holiday cottage we stayed in. They are an excellent alternative to Lego; The parts are very hard to lose too! I can't believe that more people haven't discovered these. Buy the big tub so that you have lots of bits to start with (and a tough and easily storable box to tidy them into) and just add extra bits if you find you want/need to. I don't recommend anything lightly, but these are excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars great construction toy, 17 Dec. 2012
J. Cross (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces (Toy)
My son got this for his 6th birthday. He really likes it and to be honest I've had quite a lot of fun too! It csn be fiddly snd doesn't have the same ability to inspire imaginative play as Lego. A few pieces have cracked but it is quick to put together and less likely to get lost than knex/lego etc. I'm looking forward to finding out what the wheels (from a different set) are like as I think he will like making cars more than shapes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gizmos - Zoobs, 15 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces (Toy)
My son loves Zoobs and he was keen to add to what he already has. He was not disappointed when these arrived. They came with lots of instructions to make a whole host of different things, it kept him occupied for hours and he made a fabulous Tyrannosaurus Rex and a Pterodactyl. I would certainly recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative and fun, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces (Toy)
Bought these for my four year old grandson. Initially he found them quite difficult to connect together but once he got the hang of it he was able to construct lots of different shapes - from swords & wands to animal shapes which he incorporated into his make believe play. My 30 year old son loves them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gizmos, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces (Toy)
I chose this toy for my six year old grandson who loves building and making things. He is thoroughly enjoying this set as he can make some quirky figures and machines with it.

I would recommend this for any child who has imagination and hand skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces (Toy)
My daughter who is seven and very creative absolutely adores this product, mind you so does my three year old and my 34 year old husband.
Excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT TOY., 23 May 2013
This review is from: Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces (Toy)
HOURS OF FUN PLAYING WITH THIS TOY. LOVE TUB THE TOY COMES IN AS IT KEEPS EVERYTHING NEAT AND TIDY. I WILL ADD MORE ZOOB PIECES TO THIS IN THE FUTURE.

Great Gizmos - Zoobs 250 Pieces