Price:£32.78+ Free shipping

on 15 January 2016
Purchased these as an add on to smaller set we bought as the smaller set was such a hit for our 7 year old. He absolutely loves them he can be so creative with them as well as building from instructions. He is now requesting further sets for his birthday, he loves his Lego too and uses both to create lots of different things. I think Zoobs are a great addition to a child's toy box
on 5 March 2012
What a great construction set. I bought this for my nephew's 7th birthday and he instantly made a robot with moving parts. He didn't need any help with little fiddly bits as with other construction sets and he was delighted that his robot was able to move it's arms and legs. I would definitely buy more of these sets to add to his collection. A great product and worth every penny.
on 29 March 2013
We're totally into Lego Duplo in our house but I thought we could do with a change so went for Zoobs and they really are a great product. My son (who's 4) loves creating simple structures with them at the moment and his Dad has enjoyed some of the more challenging creations.

Comes in a great little box as well so didn't have to worry about storage.
on 7 January 2014
Read alot of other reviews who highly rated this stuff....and have to agree now !
So yes, very pleased with it and although we havent had lots of play with it yet as it just got it for christmas, my little boy has happily sat and played with it a few times, making his way round the pieces etc. so all good
on 2 January 2012
My Grandchildren played for hours with this, it was very easy to connect the pieces and we made lots of different things out of it. Each piece is strong so it is somthing that will be handed down to the next generation.Hope whoever buys it will have as much fun as we have.
on 4 March 2013
my son has loved these and spent hours creating. he does love lego but has really enjoyed Zoobs as you can create and build in a totally different way. I like the size of the box - any less and there wouldn't be enough to really create much.
on 4 February 2014
A clever product with so much potential for hours and hours of creative fun! Great little instruction book to give you ideas. Colourful and plenty if pieces and doesn't seem to go everywhere in quite the same way as Lego. I highly recommend
on 15 December 2015
For anyone who has not got one of these it is a fantastic toy to play with your kids. You can make a helicopter, dinosaur... and many other things. This is one of my favourite toys I have ever bought my son.
on 20 November 2013
It has his imagination running wild he is so proud of all the things he makes, mostly without the guide books all from his little constructive imagination. Spends a long time amused with these! great buy!
on 12 May 2010
I bought this construction toy for my 5year olds birthday.He loves it and has not stopped playing with it since. I bought it in March for him,He spends ages making rockets,robots and inevitable guns, must be a boy thing that.!
The only quible I have with this is does have a tendency to snap at the end clippy bits. But this could be due to the fact that it got stood on as it was scattered all over the floor. But all in all a worth while toy for the young builder in the family.