5.0 out of 5 stars simply fun
Ordered this for christmas for the kids but didnt expect to use it so soon.Have had hours of fun already in the thick white stuff this year.excellent purchase not surprised you are sold out.I reccommend you buy a sledge when there is no snow around and then you will have one when needed.
Published on 12 Jan. 2010 by Mrs. A. White

2.0 out of 5 stars Steers well, not at all durable.
Published on 21 Feb. 2012 by newcy b

5.0 out of 5 stars simply fun, 12 Jan. 2010
Mrs. A. White "Miffy" (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present sledge, 26 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
The sledge was just what my granddaughter wanted for her birthday - she is 5. Despite the lack of snow she and her twin sisters (aged 3) have had endless hours of fun with it on the lounge carpet!! It is a good size, and quite solid, and 2 of the 3 girls can sit on it comfortably while the other one tows them. Even if - hopefully - we have no more snow for a long time, they have all had many hours of fun out of it before it was relegated to the garage!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Steers well, not at all durable., 21 Feb. 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
We took the sledge on the school run in three to four inches of snow. It was a smooth ride: we didn't notice any bumps, and we lifted it when crossing the road (obviously), and also carried it over patches where the snow was thin. Unfortunately, by the time we had got to school (most of the route is a concrete footpath/cycle track and it was pretty well covered with the white stuff), the bottom of the sledge had worn through -particularly at the back, and was letting the snow in. This was a fifteen minute walk, going carefully to avoid any damage to the sledge, and only carrying three stone of small child. I would have expected more hardiness from this product, and while it is quite cheap, it is no more so than many of the other standard plastic sledges in the shops - I haven't tried those yet, so am not sure of their durability, but my parents still have the cheap plastic sledge they bought for me thirty years ago, and that is still in one piece, despite many years of use, and not always very careful use!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 8 May 2011
Pamela Tait "Pammie" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
My 3 year old son loves his sledge and its roomy enough for adults too.. (yip - i've had a decent amount of fun on this too during all the snow we had here in Glasgow at the beginning of the year!

Neither myself or my son are of slight build, and it holds us perfectly to get downhill in the snow!

definately recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars plastic sledge, 13 Feb. 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
Reasonably priced;light but sturdy; an instant success with small children(due to snowy weather). I wish I'd had one sixty years ago!

1.0 out of 5 stars sledge, 28 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
I have ordered this sledge for my 11 yrs.old son. He was so excited when he got the sledge!!! I took him & friend on a hill near us & they had fun sledging on a snowy hill for about couple of hours.The disappointing bit was it just cracked so easily & he carried on playing to the point that it just fell to bits.This should'nt be the case!!! I want a refund please...

5.0 out of 5 stars snow fun without this great sledge!, 5 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
This was bought as a christmas present for my 13 year old but as we had an early fall of snow I gave it sooner.She proclaimed it to be fast and was able to fit her friend on board too.So glad I purchased early.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 20 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
used these yesterday for the first time, great fun. They are big enough for a large adult plus a medium child. A good compromise between being strong enough and still lightweight to keep taking up the slopes. I bought 2 based on the reviews on here and we are very pleased with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great simple sledge, 16 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
I cannot fault this product or this seller , I only ordered the sledge yesterday and it arrived today , thank you for such prompt delievery . The sledge it self is a lovely bright red , seems strong. My two kids jumped straight on together and loved it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good sledge, 9 Feb. 2010
Paul Stafford - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plastic Sledge (Toy)
Easy to steer using your feet, can easily fit 2 people on it with no problems. Ive used it numerous times and its still in perfect condition. The plastic that its made from is very strong, not easy to break atall! Very fun, can pick up lots of speed on straight, steep slopes.

Plastic Sledge