Price:£8.85+ £2.03 shipping

on 29 May 2006
i found this really good,the weapons and the ai not to bad,the only thing that disappoints, is you fellow colleagues dont back you up in a shoot out, overall i do them all in myself so who cares. good for the collection
on 8 November 2005
This game is ridiculously poor, as I realised when I bought it with a mate and took it hope eagerly awaiting what it would be like. However, when we started playing it we realised quite how shoddy it is. The graphics are poor, but this isn't the main reason for the poor rating. As with the original, it is glitched to the point were the game is un-playable. There were points were we were walking along and men or walls would simply dissapear. I returned it and got another copy, but the glitches were still there, so I assume it wasn't the disk. Finally I got a different game, rainbow 6 lockdown, which is of far higher calibre. Please don't waste your money, if you want a squad shooter get lockdown.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 November 2011
This is a great game and I loved playing it on my PC years ago. I bought it on a whim for my newly acquired XBox 360. I was saddened to discover it was not compatible! That's no fault of the game but mine for not researching it better. Any original Xbox owners out there should get hold of a copy while they are still available.
We live and learn.
on 30 September 2005
This game is one of the best FPS I've played in a long long time, it captures the feel of the environment and bears a close resemblance to the film in some levels. graphics are very good, as is the control system and gun sounds, voice acting etc.
Ai aren't the brightest and are quite slow, but it's just as well, as the enemies are all over the place, rooftops, alleys, behind you, everywhere, RPG's, fixed machine guns,the lot, so you have to be on your toes looking around all the time, some of the ai are fixed and will be in the same place each time you play a level, and then there's the roamers, those that just move around and so you never really know where they are. I found the 16 single player levels varied and fun, and the story moves along at a nice pace,the last mission is a so called fictional mission, I won't spoil it and give it away, but it's a cracker.
If your a fan of the film buy it, if you played the game and enjoyed it, then see the movie, both are excellent!
on 3 April 2006
Ive never been a great gamer and rarely manage to complete any games. this I managed to complete in only a couple of weeks. The graphics are OK but there is very little random intro of opponents that means after a couple of times through a level you know exactly where peaple are, where your next objective would be.
I thought that the game would add a further dimention to a great movie but Im afraid it didnt. If you know the film you know how the game will pan out for the most part. There are a few extra areas not in the film but not much.
Id suggest something different. If you hope to play it online nobody ever seems to be on Xbox Live either.
on 10 July 2013
Had this originally on the pc and loved it but its even better on the Xbox, really loved this game, great levels and good action and a bit of a classic to me.. It had a good feel to the movie/book itself... Big fan
on 18 October 2005
I normally dont bother writing reviews but i felt that this game was that bad i should warn others from buying it.
This game was orginally a PC game released a couple of years ago, sadly the grpahics havent been improved (infact i think they look even worse than the pc's). The terrain is awfull with the only vegetation been afew blades of grass and the odd graphically challenged tree here and there. Town maps are just as bad, the building are square blocks with a picture of a wall stuck on the side, in this day and age it looks really dated. The background sounds dont give you any atmosphere at all, and the weapons sound weak and you dont feel like your firing at all.
On Single player all the missions are unlocked from the start which gives you no real incentive to play them in order. Enemies are small and hard to spot even on a 30inch tv, the only real way to know that you have one in your sight is your cross hair goes red.
To be honest I brought this game mainly for playing it on xbox live, well if you like the idea of playing on a server with 40 people playing as snipers then you may like this. I dont and found it no fun as i was constantly sniped from people I couldnt see while my team didnt bother trying to go for the objectives because they where too busy camping themselves.
My advice is save your money and wait for Battlefield 2.
on 15 April 2016
cant beat some retro gaming and this delivers!
on 4 September 2005
Delta Force Black Hawk Down came out on Friday, i got it off of amazon as soon as possible which was Saturday. The gameplay is good and there are 16 missions to get your heart rate going. The graphics are very good (on xbox - do not know about other games consoles) and there is a wide range of different weapons. I think this game is definately worth buying if you are into war or shoot 'em up games, it is a graphical real life scenario which makes it much beter. BUY THIS GAME!!!!! Its worth it!
on 27 September 2005
This game is a great FPS and the gameplay is amazin! You can do everything that you wish you could on a shoot em up game e.g crawl, peek round corners, command your squad, roll, jump etc. The graphics are also outstanding and for me this is a must buy! Its worth it!

See one answered question