Ever since I first saw "We Come 1" I have been looking for the video in a presentable form and now they have delivered. This is a DVD of excellent quality, you can play the entire DVD or go through a very presentable menu selection based on the release of the videos. In addition to "We come 1" both "Mass Destruction" and "I Want More" are superb music videos, I Want More being a paticular favorite, you just have to love watching the hundreds of youths in perfect synchronised gymnastics. Keep in mind however that Faithless newest video to "Miss U Less, See U More" is not included and that is a pitty. Aside form this I believe this is a complete collection and I had not seen all of them before. The tracklist above is complete.
As for extras there are simply none, bit sad since it would have been interesting to include interviews with the band members or include the making of the videos. There is of course the bonus feature: Hexstatic Video Mash Up, but it isn't really any good.
What you get is the Faithless videos and I am really glad that they are finally out.
on 28 December 2005
the ultimate collection of the thinking mans dance. It is not just maxi jazz with his poetic style it is a great collection of songs tunes and intramentals.
If you even think that you may like buy it you will not be disapointed.
on 22 June 2005
Fantastic collection of videos but I lament the exclusion of Miss U Less, See U More, their best video. It is on the Forever Faithless CD but for some reason they didn't add it.
Cut me froat. Would have been 5 stars otherwise.
on 30 September 2015
Fantastic. Insomnia is the best dance track in the history of dance.
on 26 May 2015