5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!
Published on 6 April 2006 by Britzone

3.0 out of 5 stars The sparkle is gone.......
Interesting to see the likes of Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith in bit parts before becoming famous in their own series, but apart from that could not "reconnect" with this series after 40 years without watching it.... sad......
Published 2 months ago by Sergio Amaral Dutra

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!, 6 April 2006
This review is from: The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Perfect sound and picture. It's like it was made today. The Partridge Family were a part of my growing up and it was so good to find them on DVD. The stories are sharp, snappy, funny and entertaining, and the music will take you on a High. If you haven't met these guys before you might just fall in love with them. They suck you right into their lives. It's quality entertainment with enough sugar to make the medicine go down, but not so much that you choke on the sweetness.
Come on ... Get Happy. You know it makes sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!, 1 Aug. 2006
G. Allan "Lyn" (Cupar, Fife) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Brought back my teen years when I watched The Partridge family on TV every week. The DVD just brings it all back and makes you relive it! Great seeing David Cassidy as I remember him! Although his music and singing today is just as good. I sat and watched the 3 DVD's today. Right through the whole 3 hours and loved every minute. I was surprised at how many of the episodes I began to remember! I still know all the words to every song and was singing along with them as if they were in my living room!!!! It is so clear and vivid. Definately recommend it. I ordered the next set of volumes right after watching it.

Great DVD, great viewing and definately great memories.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Partridge Family - The First Season, 6 Feb. 2009
A. Aston (North East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I bought this as a present for my sister. We used to watch it when we were young lasses and she had a big thing for David Cassidy. I was worried about buying it as I wondered whether she would hate it but she raves about it and loves watching it as much now as we both did years ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd, 31 Jan. 2011
Miss Fiona Duff (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
As a Partridge Family fan, namely David Cassidy, from my teeny bop years I really enjoyed the music and storylines from times gone by. Easy listening music and simple storylines.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 19 Dec. 2010
This review is from: The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
When I saw this I had to buy it. I used to watch this every week when I was a teenager. It brought back memories of when I saw David Cassidy in concert, I think it was in 1974. If you are a fan you will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Partridge Family - memories, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Good memories of the adventures of the partridge family
David Cassidy and family singing together. plus my favourite
crush on beautiful Susan Dey. good family entertainment.

3.0 out of 5 stars The sparkle is gone......., 13 May 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr.Cassidy, 16 May 2011
This review is from: The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
Well what can i say..1972' 'Hi ,this is David Cassidy,i shall be on your screens,every Saturday...at 12 o Clock..check it out and have a great summer..remember 12 o clock every Saturday..Thanks you lovely British people!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Knocks more years off than an intensive face cream!, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
I bought this for a present for my 54 year old friend. I was never a David Cassidy fan, but this DVD has taken her back to being a 13 year old! I do feel sorry for her husband, though!

5.0 out of 5 stars a programme I've always loved, great music and humour makes me reminisce back ..., 6 July 2015
This review is from: The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005] (DVD)
a programme I've always loved, great music and humour makes me reminisce back to my younger days and happier times.

The Partridge Family: The First Season [DVD] [2005]