Price:£72.55+ £3.99 shipping

on 28 April 2012
I bought this to replace an old Bialetti cordless espresso maker which had finally given up.

My reason for needing the cordless as apposed to the conventional stove-top version, is because I have no hob at work, so this is perfect for my needs, and is actually even more convenient because it has an auto cut-off when ready, so doesn't need constant supervision.

The product itself is exactly what you would expect from Germany; well made, functional, good quality and (all be it after only a few weeks, and I shall update my review if the situation changes) perfectly reliable, oh and most importantly it also makes a great coffee! The other main feature of this version over the Bialetti is that it is stainless steel, where as the Bialetti is aluminium, and I never like cooking etc in that metal. It has a conceiled element aswell, so cleaning it is just as easy as with the stove-top version.

As for the company selling it, I was ideally looking for somewhere which was based in the UK, but for some reason this type of coffee maker is hard to come by here, and this model was only available from Germany, however don't let this put you off, because the communication, service, and speed of delivery were all spot on. It arrived in a few days with great tracking info, and it even included a very high quality euro to UK plug adaptor if you don't fancy changing the original plug.

All in all I am 100% happy with both the product and the service. Look no further!
on 24 June 2013
This is vast improvment of Stove Top Products, Expresso Coffee at it's home made best! Sensible table product with good looks & practibility, German best Quality.
on 15 December 2014
I am not a massive coffee afficionado, but I must say I'm extremely happy with this product. 18 months later I'm buying another for a friend. We use ours almost daily and it's stood the test of time well; extremely convenient and easy to use.

I see that John Lewis now stock these but that there have been some comments about how well their product pours. Ours pours perfectly.

Highly recommended.