on 12 December 2012
I have been looking for this DVD for a long time, I was thrilled when I saw you had it, it made my sisters day, as it is her favorite. so THANK YOU for having it in stock. Would never go any where but here, in future for my DVD s.
on 22 August 2013
story of a girl who never gets any attention and when she does it all goes wrong. Its a film from my youth and that is why I bought it. It didnt disappoint me, its the same as it was, funny, sad and great music.
on 12 July 2013
Seen this at the cinema when I was a young girl and it was my first :grown up: film. Love the song Georgy Girl and it brought back so many memories. Thoroughly enjoyed it again and it didn't disappoint.
on 24 February 2012
i was delighted with georgy girl, bought back very fond memorys from years back when i watched it as a teenager. the review i did read about this dvd was
very helpful that is why i puchased this dvd.
on 17 January 2013
Brought back memories of bygone days. You could understand the dialogue clearly where everyone now seems to mumble and the cameras didnt flash here there and everywhere as is the norm for recent films
on 5 August 2013
I had never seen this film so when I found it on Amazon had to buy.I was a bit disappointed with the acting but even so it was funny.Worth watching if you are into everything 1960's.
on 10 September 2013
I love this film so much. the brilliant Alan Bates.. It is a funny, engaging and very well acted film. Great calibre of actors/actresses. Brilliant.
on 5 April 2012
Great 60s nostalgia why cant life be as good today? with james mason makes this dvd a well worth buy excellent!
on 16 April 2015
This was good to watch after not having seen it in years :)
on 21 April 2010
I had not seen this when it first came out, too busy being a young mother, so decided to treat myself to the film, am doing this with lots of this era, and was touched by the sadness in here, enthused by the humour and encouraged by the hope. A lovely film and one that shows off the talent of all the actors. The ending leaves you with the possible beginning of another story.