on 12 November 2009
I love this watch - I bought it over a month ago and think it is beautiful. The other review is right - the pictures do not do it justice. I think it looks much better than all the bulky watches that are seen around nowadays. It is also great value for such a well-designed watch.
on 13 October 2010
I used to wear a fairly heavy chronograph watch, which I got fed up with because it was cumbersome and I rarely found the extra dials useful.

I searched for a titanium watch with a simple but attractive design and settled for this Skagen.

Only the casing is titanium, the strap is made of stainless steel. But no matter, it's a very lightweight watch and I like its slim design and elegant features.

It's very comfortable and rather pretty, and so far I am very happy with my purchase.
on 6 November 2007
I bought this watch based on pictures from the web. I can assure you these do not do the watch justice, the face surround is polished and compliments the two tone face extremely well, also the stap is comfortable. If your looking for a slimline stylish watch, buy this!
on 29 March 2011
This is a truly elegant watch, slimlined, tasteful and smokey coloured. Totally different to the usual chunky gold and silver gents watches. It is comfortable to wear and looks absolutely brilliant on. My partner was delighted!!
on 15 May 2013
Bought for half the price asked in local jewellers
What more can I say................
Clear smart Danish scratch proof work or pleasure
I really like this watch. First, the price at the time was veyr competitive at half rrp.

It comes in a nice white box and when opened the watch is present clipped around a little white pillow and just looks premium quality.

The watch is ncie and thin without feeling flimsy, in fact the quality of the feel to it is very high. Really enjoy this premium watch at a very good price!
on 4 April 2013
UPDATE: Exactly 2 weeks after the warranty expired the watch stopped working. It would simply stop and would only start after you moved the hands. It would then work for anything from a day to just a couple of minutes. Eventually it just stopped. Took it to a number of repairers and the lowest estimate just to look at it was £43. Very disappointing as it's a beautiful watch. I have another Skagen which is just about to hit a year old. I'm hoping it's more reliable. I notice from other reviews that this is a common fault. BUYER BEWARE.

THIS IS MY ORIGINAL REVIEW: I bought this ignoring the comments about problems with the bracelet and specifically adjusting it to size. So first the positives. It looks at least as good as the photos and when you finally work out how to fit it and wear it, it is an elegant watch. The instructions booklet is tiny so the illustrations which are supposed to complement the text are useless. I scanned the relevant pages and blew them up on my PC. It helped....a bit!!

Once you finally do get the bracelet adjusted and work out how the fastener fastens I still have my doubts about the robustness of it. My concern is the construction of the clasp which is very flimsy and even when you engage the safety clasp it never feels really secure.

So I'll keep it as it is stylish but I'll wear it with care.

Hope this helps.

Update. Three weeks have passed and I'm pleased to say the watch fastening has worked securely with no problems. It's been subjected to the rigours of transatlantic travel and Florida theme parks. So buy with confidence.
on 20 January 2013
The watch was delivered speedily and well packed. I was a little worried about the catch on the strap after reading some reviews. I need not have worried. As long as you make sure the hooks are engaged then the catch clips shut securely.. However, the strap itself is prone to fraying and Fossil who are the agents want to charge more than a replacement strap to check it out. My conclusion? Don't choose this watch with this wrist band.
on 4 October 2012
I ordered this Skagen watch almost a year ago and I'm very satisfied. It's very accurate and good looking and for me most imported, it's very thin. The glass is hard enough, after 1 year there are no scratches on it.
on 19 December 2010
I had to repalce a wonderful Storm watch with something that accomodated for my slender wrists. It's not as striking as I thought it would be, and the clasp does take some mastering, but it really is stylish in a pleasingly understated way. The face is still reasonably large in diameter but barely 4-5mm thick. Really like the mesh strap which fitst he wrist really snugly. Happy with this, though I do think the blue face version would have taken this to 5 stars

See one answered question