5.0 out of 5 stars Overjoyed
I love this watch - I bought it over a month ago and think it is beautiful. The other review is right - the pictures do not do it justice. I think it looks much better than all the bulky watches that are seen around nowadays. It is also great value for such a well-designed watch.
Published on 12 Nov. 2009 by Mr. PM Hooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic looking watch, but scratches far too easily
Published 7 months ago by mole51

5.0 out of 5 stars Overjoyed, 12 Nov. 2009
Mr. PM Hooper (London) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Slim and elegant, 13 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM (Watch)
I used to wear a fairly heavy chronograph watch, which I got fed up with because it was cumbersome and I rarely found the extra dials useful.

I searched for a titanium watch with a simple but attractive design and settled for this Skagen.

Only the casing is titanium, the strap is made of stainless steel. But no matter, it's a very lightweight watch and I like its slim design and elegant features.

It's very comfortable and rather pretty, and so far I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in the flesh!, 6 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM (Watch)
I bought this watch based on pictures from the web. I can assure you these do not do the watch justice, the face surround is polished and compliments the two tone face extremely well, also the stap is comfortable. If your looking for a slimline stylish watch, buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Understated elegance, 29 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM (Watch)
This is a truly elegant watch, slimlined, tasteful and smokey coloured. Totally different to the usual chunky gold and silver gents watches. It is comfortable to wear and looks absolutely brilliant on. My partner was delighted!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough watch titanium, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM (Watch)
Bought for half the price asked in local jewellers
What more can I say................
Clear smart Danish scratch proof work or pleasure

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic looking watch, but scratches far too easily, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM (Watch)
My Dad purchased this watch for my birthday a couple weeks ago. I was sceptical at first because I'm used to wearing chunky and heavy 'posh' looking metal watches, and when I took this out of the box it looked rather small and if I'm honest slightly 'womany'. However after a couple days of use I grew to it immensely, especially when viewing it in the mirror where it looked a good medium to large size on my wrist. The watch face together with the strap looks far more unique than other watches and gives a very contemporary look. Be advised that the watch face is a silver/grey colour, not black as the Amazon picture suggests. It is also slightly shiny (it's finished in a stainless steel appearance), which adds to the look.

The watch is also incredibly lightweight and it is very easy to forget that you are even wearing the watch. It's probably less than a third of the weight of my bulky watch I wore previously, which has similar weight to Rolex's etc.

Additionally, the watch is basically silent and it is almost impossible to hear the tick. Previously, some watches have annoyed me to no end with how loud their ticking is, because it keeps me awake at night.

HOWEVER, after just two weeks of use (and I look after my watches with due care), there are a LOT of scratches on the stainless finished silver part of the watch face. I have not nocked my watch against anything so I have no idea where these scratches have come from. There are so many scratches on it already that it makes the watch look 3-4 years old. It seems this stainless steel appearance finish around the edges of the watch face/glass is in no way durable, and you must make sure that nothing makes contact with it. Perhaps my one wasn't finished properly during production?

If it weren't for the scratches, this would be an easy five stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality timepiece, 17 Mar. 2011
Tech 2.0 "impulsive gadget buyer" - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM (Watch)
I really like this watch. First, the price at the time was veyr competitive at half rrp.

It comes in a nice white box and when opened the watch is present clipped around a little white pillow and just looks premium quality.

The watch is ncie and thin without feeling flimsy, in fact the quality of the feel to it is very high. Really enjoy this premium watch at a very good price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch at reasonable price. Pity about the strap., 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM (Watch)
The watch was delivered speedily and well packed. I was a little worried about the catch on the strap after reading some reviews. I need not have worried. As long as you make sure the hooks are engaged then the catch clips shut securely.. However, the strap itself is prone to fraying and Fossil who are the agents want to charge more than a replacement strap to check it out. My conclusion? Don't choose this watch with this wrist band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, 4 Oct. 2012
Weerdenburg "Kees W" (Arnhem, Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM (Watch)
I ordered this Skagen watch almost a year ago and I'm very satisfied. It's very accurate and good looking and for me most imported, it's very thin. The glass is hard enough, after 1 year there are no scratches on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying this piece, 19 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM (Watch)
I had to repalce a wonderful Storm watch with something that accomodated for my slender wrists. It's not as striking as I thought it would be, and the clasp does take some mastering, but it really is stylish in a pleasingly understated way. The face is still reasonably large in diameter but barely 4-5mm thick. Really like the mesh strap which fitst he wrist really snugly. Happy with this, though I do think the blue face version would have taken this to 5 stars

Skagen Gents Titanium Watch - 233XLTTM