5.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise!!!!
I bought this for my friends daughters birthday as she is barbie mad!I was a bit put off at first with buying a horses head but she absoultely loves it. The accesserioes are fantastic and she spends hours playing with it. A really great girls toy
Published on 4 Oct. 2005

2.0 out of 5 stars Pegasus Head - a disappointment!
Published on 26 Dec. 2005

2.0 out of 5 stars Pegasus Head - a disappointment!, 26 Dec. 2005
By A Customer
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus - Styling Head (Toy)
Father Christmas bought this toy for my three year old. We are very disappointed. She can not play with it independently as it is far too fiddly. The special hair styler which is meant to change Pegasus’s hair colour requires very cold water – but must not be put in the fridge. Getting water the exact temperature and keeping it at that temperature for any length of time is very difficult indeed. The same applies to Pegasus’s eyeshadow which requires warm and cold water to make it come and go. The required temperatures are very difficult to maintain and require constant adult input. The sticky jewels for the face lose their stick after a couple of changes and the lip gloss doesn’t show up very well in my opinion. The hair bobbles and crowns are fine, however the clips are too tricky for my daughter’s fingers – and she is quite nimble for a three year old! Normal hair clips were much more successful for us. Perhaps it would be more suited to an older child.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise!!!!, 4 Oct. 2005

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Pegasus Head, 20 Oct. 2005
By A Customer
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus - Styling Head (Toy)
Don't bother with this for a 3 year old. Despite saying suitable for 3-12yrs on the box, my 3 year old managed to trash it within 2 days just from normal playing. The hair was completed frizzed (think candy floss) and is beyond salvation (and believe me I've tried conditioner, oil and anything else that might do the trick). The accessories are cheap, plastic and fiddly. The jewels lose their stick very quick, the hairclips are too small for her to open, let alone close and the colour change hair tong needs too much effort and parental input to work effectively (the hot water cools too quickly and fridge cooled water is not cold enough). She loved it for the 2 days she could use it, but that's about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 28 Oct. 2005
This review is from: Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus - Styling Head (Toy)
I saw this product on the tv, and decided that I would purchase this for my young niece. My neice has been literally begging me for this product as Mattel are really promoting Barbie Magic of Pegasus on the television at the moment. This is a clever twist on the old fashion styling head which has been a popular toy for years, however the use of the Pegasus horse's head is very clever and my neice just adored this. All girls love horse play and fantasy fairytales. The combination of all these factors really does the trick and forms a unique toy with loads of play value. My neice hasn't put this toy down and plays with it as she watches the Magic of Pegasus DVD. Highly recommended.