5.0 out of 5 stars Durable toys for kids
Grandchildren 3 and 5 loved these animals which go with the rest of the farm vehicles and animals. They are virtually unbreakable so will last until they are fed up and can then be sold on.
Published on 21 Feb. 2010 by Valan

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic pigs
Bought this for my Grandson (2 and a half) to go with a farm but some of the animals are that small I put them in the bin. I kept the two larger ones but the others were so small I was frightened he would put them in his mouth.
I know they weren't much money but I think they are too small for pre nursery.
Published on 9 April 2013 by Mrs R D Bell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic pigs, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs (Toy)
I know they weren't much money but I think they are too small for pre nursery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable toys for kids, 21 Feb. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Britains animals, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs (Toy)
My granddaugther is pleased with these toy animals for her farm but I was disappointed with the size. I will in future know how small they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs (Toy)
This is a good sturdy set of pigs ideal to use with othe Britains animals and sheds etc. the packaging is good and it arrived quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disapponting, 14 Feb. 2015
C. Nielsen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs (Toy)
You get what you pay for so these animals reflect the Price which is fair enough. I would like to point out though that the boar and sow look more like middle White pigs than saddlebacks and this set is exactly the same as the set of large White pigs from the same manufacturer. They have only been painted. As for the material it is acceptable for the Price but not of good quality. The piglets are quite small and should not be given to small children. I would recommend buying Schleich pigs unless you specifically want English pigs. The Schleichg animals are larger, of better qulity of material and far better looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated Farmer, 13 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs (Toy)
Bought these for my 3 year old grandson as with the other animals in this series the detail is impressive and probably lost on him until he's a bit older. They will still be good then and my daughter and I spent a lot of time playing with them too. I will be buying other farm animals in the Britains series I see these will be in the family for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little farm animals., 7 May 2014
This review is from: Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs (Toy)
These were purchased for a six year old's birthday present, to go in her new toy farm. The animals are great quality and look sturdy. Unlike cheaper animals, you can't see and lines where heads have been stuck onto bodies, or any defects at all really. I looked around a lot before buying these and was so glad I spent the extra money to get Britains animals. The quality, look and durability of them makes them worth the money. The piglets are very small, but they have to be to fit the 1:32 scale, and at six, the recipient knows not to put them in her mouth anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute pigs, 21 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs (Toy)
I brought these for my son along with some other farm bits. These are really cute and well made. I'm sure he will love them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, 2 Dec. 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs (Toy)
My daughter is really into pigs, so I bought this family thinking that they would be a good stocking filler for Christmas.

However, I'm really disappointed. They're too small. The piglets will get lost in no time.

It's nice that they're a different type of breed of pig compared to the usual pink ones but, to be honest, they're pretty pointless. Don't waste your money on these - your kid will lose or choke on them in no time. I don't think they'll be going in my daughter's stocking and I will be sending them back instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Britains 40965 1:32 Scale Saddleback Pigs (Toy)
These items are well built with authentic colours, ie Gloucester Old Spot. Grandsons had great fun putting them in various situations in their new farm.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›