Format: Audio CD|Change

This is a great album. If you're already a fan of the Blind Boys and their studio album with Ben Harper, then you can't go wrong with this. It has the usual great gospel, as well some outstanding blues. The Blind Boys voices are as moving and incredible as ever and there is some great guitars and bass as well. It has some really good photos from the concert in the booklet and you really get a feel for the crowd and atmosphere at the gig. Well worth a try, and at a great price too!

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
on 7 January 2013
Fantastic purchase.....brought back lovely memories of holidays in America! All of my Alabama music is on cassettes so I'm going to build up my collection on CD.....would recommend their music to any C n' W fan!!
This is a great album. If you're already a fan of the Blind Boys and their studio album with Ben Harper, then you can't go wrong with this. It has the usual great gospel, as well some outstanding blues. The Blind Boys voices are as moving and incredible as ever and there is some great guitars and bass as well. It has some really good photos from the concert in the booklet and you really get a feel for the crowd and atmosphere at the gig. Well worth a try, but track down the UK version, it's cheaper!

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
on 24 April 2014
Lots to enjoy and admire the skill of here. I would guess that this is something which is a bit more for the loyal fan.
on 12 February 2016
Great live concert-cd and a fast delivery time. I am pleased with my order
on 24 September 2014
Never heard the band before so bought it used very cheap , it's not great , songs are weak not a patch on "Blackhawk" who are my favourite country band .