5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Published on 1 May 2009 by B. Thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Not what i thought it was at all. The fitting isn't big enough to around my handle bars and my 101 dosent even fit in it. Disappointed. Good postage though.
Published 1 month ago by Toby Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 May 2009
B. Thompson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Bike mount (101 only) (Accessory)
I have a forerunner 101, which i mainly used for jogging....However I recently did a coast to coast cycle and used the cycle function on the forerunner...This bike mount was perfect for attaching it to the bike. It is easy to attach on to the handle bars, and the forerunner clips into it perfectly. The wrist strap then can wrap around the handle and out of the way. I have used it constantly whenever on the bike and so far it has been faultless. A simple product, but it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foretrex 101 Bike Mount, 24 Mar. 2012
J. Randell "JimR" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Bike mount (101 only) (Accessory)
This mount securely holds my Foretrex 101 on my bike handlebars. The GPS unit clips in to a bracket which then clips to the handlebar mount. There is a quick release clip that allows you to quickly remove the bracket from the handlebar mount. You do need to remove the GPS from the bracket to change batteries though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Jun. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 5 Jan. 2008
This review is from: Garmin Bike mount (101 only) (Accessory)
Foretrex 101 mount and great. Put it on my motorbike and its great. Fits on most sized bars and lets me navigate off-road. Mount is secure and has quick release for when you filling up with petrol or are away from your bike.

Garmin Bike mount (101 only)