5.0 out of 5 stars The leading lead
This is the latest in a long line (no pun intended, honestly) of this kind of lead that we have bought over the past decade. In typical German fashion (why can't all UK manufacturers do it too?) the design and quality of manufacture improves with each passing year. You won't get better - until next year, when they will probably have improved it further. These leads die...
Published 21 months ago by ALAN C. JACKSON

1.0 out of 5 stars Frayed and snapped. Could have lost my dog!
Only 5 months old. Frayed and snapped when my dog got to the end of the line! Very disappointed after reading all the good reviews on here. And I only have a small breed.
Published 2 months ago by Miss T A Messeter

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall very good, 19 Jun 2013
J. WISE "Wise Owl" (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
Just watch out for the line restraint button, it can be quite easy to knock off, so be careful with that. Otherwise a well made extendable leash.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product and very good value, 12 Jun 2013
good quality product at an excellent price, would buy this again, much cheaper than i found it anywhere else - successfully holds back powerful dog!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 11 Jun 2013
Typically German high quality it seems and I wished I had bought one of these to start with instead of the cheap Aldi ones I bought a couple of years ago - out of the four of them (2 were FOC replacements) I had only one left that worked, which is now a spare with this lead being my main one.

Well made with a seemingly better locking system and looks as though it will last!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexi leash, 1 Jun 2013
Dean Young (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
Have a Border Terrier so not a large dog but this leash does the job perfectly. Easy to use and well built

5.0 out of 5 stars The dogs are impressed too!, 19 May 2013
As always Flexi came up trumps. Easy to use, strong and gives the dog plenty of freedom, while always under control.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, 19 May 2013
Very strong well made item. My collie pulls very hard on the lead and this can take the strain without snapping
or falling to pieces. Just be wary of the nylon cord as it is so strong as to cut the fingers if they get pulled with it.
I remember to grab the lead at the thick end if necessary. Great item but would not allow a child to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 May 2013
Great lead, strong and long for my Rotti and looks good, recommend to all owners of big dogs, he can run along with no worries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great extender lead., 12 May 2013
This review is from: Flexi Classic Long Leash, Medium, Blue, 20kg 7m (Misc.)
Have had one of these for a year now and it still works fine, i have a bull terrier so it gets quite
a pummeling as well, in fact these types of leads usually last me 6 months or so and because of that
i bought another a few months ago ready for when it breaks but as yet it's still in the packet, the best yet !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in First month, 8 May 2013
Alena - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Tibetan Terrier (she is 17 kg) because I wanted something good and solid. Last week she run after a bird and the line snapped. I tried to contact the seller but no joy. It is no better than something you buy at the market for few pounds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of equipment, 27 April 2013
An excellent lead for the larger dog. Sturdy and controls are simple.

I would like the actual lead section (not the cord) to be slightly longer but thats my personal preference.

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 | Next ›