5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fidgets!
Apart from being really well made and looking more expensive than it was, my hubby plays with it when loitering at the car wash! A man gift for sure
Published 2 months ago by Heather Milnes

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
I was expecting this to be really beautiful and maybe have a bit of a shine to show off the silver and gold plate, but it doesn't look like 18 worth of metal if I'm completely honest. The idea of the keyring as a gift is fab and I know my boyfriend will love it, but I wouldn't pay the same amount again.
Published 10 months ago by Alicia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fidgets!, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Silver & gold plated keyring : I'm nuts about you! (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Valentine's gift, 23 Feb 2014
I bought this for my fella as a Valentine's gift, he's an engineer so loved the nuts and bolts as well as the message.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 24 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 April 2013
This was bought as a romantic gift which wasn't too sloppy. After looking at some of the previous reviews, I was a little concerned that it would fall to pieces after a short time but this hasn't been the case and looks as good now as when it was bought. It was a good gift which was received with great pleasure.......and put me in the good books too. How can you go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, 6 April 2013
Cool keyring! Nice size and excellent quality. Arrived well packaged and in good time. It is great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 7 Mar 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend for valentine,s day he loved it,it was something different,really pleased with my purchase and speedy delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 26 Jan 2013
This was a Christmas present and the person who received it liked it very much and put it on his keys

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual gift, 17 Jan 2013
this was so unusual and origanal i had to buy it for my husband and he loves it, great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift for my boyfriend!, 26 Dec 2012
Psychosaur! (Paisley, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Delivery and packaging were good! I was looking around for a sentimental gift for my boyfriend but didn't want something too 'girly' etc and I thought this was quite good. He loves playing around with it as the bolts etc can be screwed off (a de-stress thing for him haha) and it's always on him as it's on his car keys. Has help up as was purchased 2+ years ago :) Great little gift, so happy that I bought this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 22 Feb 2012
I bought this key ring as a gift for my partner on Valentine's Day. He is notoriously awkward to buy for, but loved this keyring! The price may put some people off, but it is well made, and looks classy, and also comes in a little presentation box. So, if you have a man in your life who loves gadgets and tinkering this could be what you are looking for.

Silver & gold plated keyring : I'm nuts about you!
18.99