5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift for my boyfriend!
Published on 26 Dec. 2012 by Psychosaur!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
I was expecting this to be really beautiful and maybe have a bit of a shine to show off the silver and gold plate, but it doesn't look like £18 worth of metal if I'm completely honest. The idea of the keyring as a gift is fab and I know my boyfriend will love it, but I wouldn't pay the same amount again.
Published 17 months ago by Alicia

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift for my boyfriend!, 26 Dec. 2012
Psychosaur! (Paisley, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver & gold plated keyring : I'm nuts about you! (Kitchen & Home)
Delivery and packaging were good! I was looking around for a sentimental gift for my boyfriend but didn't want something too 'girly' etc and I thought this was quite good. He loves playing around with it as the bolts etc can be screwed off (a de-stress thing for him haha) and it's always on him as it's on his car keys. Has help up as was purchased 2+ years ago :) Great little gift, so happy that I bought this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 April 2013
This was bought as a romantic gift which wasn't too sloppy. After looking at some of the previous reviews, I was a little concerned that it would fall to pieces after a short time but this hasn't been the case and looks as good now as when it was bought. It was a good gift which was received with great pleasure.......and put me in the good books too. How can you go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift for partner!, 18 Feb. 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend for valentines day, as his keyring for his car keys had broken! This was the perfect size and is not too bulky in his pocket! Also a really nice sentiment, as he is very much a mans man, he wouldn't appreciate and overly "soppy" gift. This gift is perfect as it has a sentimental value to him and it looks really cool too. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 22 Feb. 2012
I bought this key ring as a gift for my partner on Valentine's Day. He is notoriously awkward to buy for, but loved this keyring! The price may put some people off, but it is well made, and looks classy, and also comes in a little presentation box. So, if you have a man in your life who loves gadgets and tinkering this could be what you are looking for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 24 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gift, 6 Feb. 2009
This is a really nice idea for someone whos hard to buy for. I always find it hard to buy for a man but this was a really nice idea & the message on the box says it all.....without being too sloppy ;-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 7 Jun. 2010
Really nice present for a boyfriend/husband, but after a week one of the bits did come off ok we fixed it back on but still shouldnt have happened after a week but great present still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fidgets!, 15 Jun. 2014
Apart from being really well made and looking more expensive than it was, my hubby plays with it when loitering at the car wash! A man gift for sure

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 7 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend for valentine,s day he loved it,it was something different,really pleased with my purchase and speedy delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely key ring, 22 Dec. 2009
E. Lewis - See all my reviews
I love this key ring - this was perfect for my man - not too slushy for him to want to keep on show and a reminder of how I feel about him!

Silver & gold plated keyring : I'm nuts about you!
Out of stock