5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!, 6 April 2006
Perfect sound and picture. It's like it was made today. The Partridge Family were a part of my growing up and it was so good to find them on DVD. The stories are sharp, snappy, funny and entertaining, and the music will take you on a High. If you haven't met these guys before you might just fall in love with them. They suck you right into their lives. It's quality entertainment with enough sugar to make the medicine go down, but not so much that you choke on the sweetness.
Come on ... Get Happy. You know it makes sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!, 1 Aug 2006
G. Allan "Lyn" (Cupar, Fife) - See all my reviews
Brought back my teen years when I watched The Partridge family on TV every week. The DVD just brings it all back and makes you relive it! Great seeing David Cassidy as I remember him! Although his music and singing today is just as good. I sat and watched the 3 DVD's today. Right through the whole 3 hours and loved every minute. I was surprised at how many of the episodes I began to remember! I still know all the words to every song and was singing along with them as if they were in my living room!!!! It is so clear and vivid. Definately recommend it. I ordered the next set of volumes right after watching it.

Great DVD, great viewing and definately great memories.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Partridge Family - The First Season, 6 Feb 2009
A. Aston (North East England) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a present for my sister. We used to watch it when we were young lasses and she had a big thing for David Cassidy. I was worried about buying it as I wondered whether she would hate it but she raves about it and loves watching it as much now as we both did years ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd, 31 Jan 2011
Miss Fiona Duff (Scotland) - See all my reviews
As a Partridge Family fan, namely David Cassidy, from my teeny bop years I really enjoyed the music and storylines from times gone by. Easy listening music and simple storylines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Partridge Family - memories, 12 Feb 2013
Good memories of the adventures of the partridge family
David Cassidy and family singing together. plus my favourite
crush on beautiful Susan Dey. good family entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 19 Dec 2010
When I saw this I had to buy it. I used to watch this every week when I was a teenager. It brought back memories of when I saw David Cassidy in concert, I think it was in 1974. If you are a fan you will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knocks more years off than an intensive face cream!, 9 Dec 2013
I bought this for a present for my 54 year old friend. I was never a David Cassidy fan, but this DVD has taken her back to being a 13 year old! I do feel sorry for her husband, though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr.Cassidy, 16 May 2011
Well what can i say..1972' 'Hi ,this is David Cassidy,i shall be on your screens,every Saturday...at 12 o Clock..check it out and have a great summer..remember 12 o clock every Saturday..Thanks you lovely British people!!

Partridge Family: Complete First Season [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]