5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!
I bought this as my first video camera and its very easy to use... virtually no instuction manual needed! I wanted a camera that feels sturdy yet not too big and chunky so that I could take it travelling and thats exactly what i got! Very pleased with my purchase and would reccomend.
Published on 30 May 2006 by Ms. Ann Louise Wheatley

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts
Disappointed with both Sony and Amazon as we ordered this item twice and each time two parts were missing: both blamed the other for missing parts. Have decided to order a different make. On the refund side Amazon were prompt to collect and refund money.
Published on 17 Nov 2006 by M. Allison

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, 30 May 2006
Ms. Ann Louise Wheatley "Phat Ann" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony CCD-TRV238 Handycam Hi8 Camcorder [20x, 2.5" LCD] (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts, 17 Nov 2006
M. Allison (England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars haven't seen it yet but it sounds good!, 1 Aug 2005
By A Customer
Well haven't ordered anything from here yet, but i've looked round on hundreds of web sites and walked round lots of shops and this is the best price i've come across!