5.0 out of 5 stars meyer saucepans
I was about to order another of the 16cm saucepans when I saw the previous review.

My husband bought me the full set and have to say that I am delighted with it. I can find no fault at all with any of them.

The saute pan was bought separately mainly because I like a pan with a lid and also there are times when I like a very deep pan for frying...
Published on 22 Feb 2012 by graywriter1

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
Pan is shallow, lips on the sides & holes in lid encourage spilling whilst cooking. Only good thing is the non-stick surface.
Published on 29 Aug 2010 by Min

5.0 out of 5 stars meyer saucepans, 22 Feb 2012
graywriter1 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meyer Select Advantage Non-stick Saucepan, 0.9 Litre, 16 cm - Almond (Kitchen & Home)

All in all, I cannot fault this set and would recommend it highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pan, 16 Oct 2013
Nice quality pan. The external paint goes dull quite quickly from dishwasher cleaning, but it warns you about that in the instructions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, quite heavy, 19 April 2014
the drain facility on both sides of the pans, with different size holes on either side are excellent. The only slight disappointment is that they are a little heavy, (for me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Aug 2013
I have owned these pots before and decided to get a new set they are brilliant easy to clean and great for straining

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 29 Aug 2010