5.0 out of 5 stars very happy with it!
The lens arrived on time and after using it for a day I can say so far I'm very pleased with it. I really like the lens hood that came in the box but it has to be taken off when putting it in my case. At 200mm it's hard to use it hand held without getting a bit of blur, this is where the Optical Stabilizer version might help but for me it wouldn't really have been worth...
Published on 13 Aug. 2009 by F. Richards

3.0 out of 5 stars Average lens for average price
Purchased this lens about a year ago. The build is excellent and it covers a very wide angle on a canon EOS cropped frame camera. It also saves you constantly changing lenses.
Unfortunately I found the photographs bog standard so I sold this lens and purchased 2 individual Canon Lens that cover this same range. One of these was a canon 55-250mm lens which gives...
Published on 19 Nov. 2009 by I. D. coulter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, you get what you pay for., 14 Sept. 2012
M. Salvona (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Canon fit lens (Electronics)
I have used a friends Canon 18-200 lens and you can tell the difference,i found the Sigma pictures not that sharp i have to photo enhance all the pictures on photoshop to make the picture sharper, i also found the lens was a bit stiff when zooming in & out, listen it's a great price but personally i wish i had purchased the Canon 18-200 you can really tell the difference but almost double the price, You get what you pay for !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 10 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Canon fit lens (Electronics)
The lens arrived on time and has now become my main lens. Like many other reviews have said, try to get this rather than the 18-55 that comes with most standard dSLR Canons. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy, 11 May 2011
This review is from: Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Canon fit lens (Electronics)
the images for tall structures, like historical clock towers or chapels seems to be titled (very slightly) like a fish eye lense

2.0 out of 5 stars not really what expected, 5 April 2010
O. Wouters (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Canon fit lens (Electronics)
I thought that the other lenses that weren't Canon were of the same quality.
Talked to many fotographers and all agreed.
But NOT!! I get a much sharper picture with my original canon that with this Sigma lens.
So... I am still using my old one and only when I have to zoom in far away I use the sigma.
Bummer!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Canon fit lens
Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Canon fit lens by Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC non-OS Canon fit lens
Used & New from: £117.50