5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
We gave it to our son for Xmas together with the light saber and he absolutely loved it! I would definitely recommend it.
Published on 8 April 2012 by V. Bellardinelli

3.0 out of 5 stars Darth Vader
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:16 Mins
Published on 11 May 2013 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Darth Vader, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Star Wars tm Darth Vader tm 3/4 Injection Molded Face Mask Adult - Large Child (Toy)
Length:: 0:16 Mins

This is a great mask for fancy dress parties or deciding to bemuse the guy at the door who has delivered your takeaway as I did for a dare! It's of good quality and quite comfortable but it is a little bit loose so you might want to measure your head and compare it to the measurements stated in the product description. I for one don't mind the looseness as it means I can get a straw through the grill bit at the front so I don't have to take if off at parties. To see this in action check out my video of me with the mask on drinking some water!

However, the looseness may bother some people. The description of it says suitable for large children and adults so it's not loose because I'm a woman as the product description is not gendered.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 28 Aug. 2014
I brought this for a friend as a sort of joke gift to go with a darth vader fancy dress onsie. It's not the best quality, the molding is a little shoddy and it's very large. The straps at the back are rubbish but you can just tie them rather than use the velcro. It was okay as a cheap joke gift but if you've got the money I'd go for a more expensive one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 April 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Mask good, retaining strap rubbish, 8 Jun. 2014
Richard Holland (England) - See all my reviews
I really could not fault the mask itself. But it was impossible to hold it in place with the elastic/velcro-style strap. Be prepared to replace it with something more functional if they are all like mine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Darth me up, 28 Aug. 2014
scared the beejeebers out of my neighbour with this - string at back may need tightening, if you have a smaller head like me! good for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars mask was good for what I required, 17 May 2014
For the price paid the mask was adequate. Have no complaints with qualityof the design fastening clip at the back of the mask was moor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 Jun. 2013
Really good wee mask. Worth the price I paid for it. Bought for daughter's Star Wars party. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Dec. 2013
This item was purchased for a school play. Well made and very effective. Can't think of anything else to say !

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's mask, 12 July 2013
Because my grandson loves it but I do not think is of the best quality for the money paid out

3.0 out of 5 stars darth vader, 18 Dec. 2012
beverley (worksop notts) - See all my reviews
I thought it would have more to it for ghe money. thought ite might have something on toe make breathing sound at least. just frontal mask but my grandson wil love it. I hope.