4.0 out of 5 stars childs dressing up costume - star wars
Lots of fun. My 8yr old son loved it. The quality was as I expected for a dressing up costume. My son usually fits into 10yrs clothes, this costume still has plenty of growing room for him.
Published on 2 May 2009 by Dolly Finn

3.0 out of 5 stars Childs'Jedi robe
Childs' Jedi Hooded Dressing Up Cloak. Good purchase because it is exactly what my son wanted to be able to role play Star Wars characters. Plenty of room for growth so will last some while. Only negative is it is a bit flimsy, nylon, with no hems, so probably will not last too long or survive boys rough play or extensive use. But hey, wot price happy play eh?
Published on 17 Jan 2011 by Busymum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars childs dressing up costume - star wars, 2 May 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Childs'Jedi robe, 17 Jan 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is wrong, 5 Mar 2013
I ordered a size medium for age 5-7 years old and when I opened the package, the trousers were so long that it just about fits me and I am the height of a typical 12 year old. My son is only 5 and a half, so you can imagine how huge the outfit is on him! I read the sizing at the back. It says USA sizing 8-10 and another sizing says 5-7. Really, the medium should follow the sizing age 8-10 and not say 5-7 as that is so misleading! World Book Day is in 2 days, so there is no way I can order a smaller size in time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Anakin Costume, 4 Mar 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Anakin Skywalker ™ costume for children (Toy)
Although for a 6 year old this item merely represented his hero, the quality of the item is not reflected in the cost. Far too expensive for a flimsy bit of cloth and plastic. An accessory along with the costume might have helped to appreciate the high cost. Disappointed adult, satisfied child. Go for used" and get better value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, but my kid was pleased., 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Anakin Skywalker ™ costume for children (Toy)
In the photo the boy looks like having black "boots" and the colour of the trouser looks different than the top, but in reality all look the same brown, maybe with some subtle differences, but you can hardly notice. :-s
What they said about the size is true. I bought the one that says '5-7 Medium' and it says so on the package, but above that it says also: 'U.S.A. SIZE/TAILLE 8-10'.
It would somewhat big for a 7 y.o., unless the kid is very tall.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing large, 25 Jan 2014
I ordered this for my 10 year old. My 12 year old is in the 75 percentile UK in height and it fit him in length. So be careful of accepting this sizing at face value. Think that it is pricy for what it is too, it is made cheaply and I'm not sure how durable it will be. Although I don't think that my son will complain as he's very easy going (won't mind trousers coming up to his armpits) and it does after all look like Anakin Skywalker.

4.0 out of 5 stars well made good value for money, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Anakin Skywalker ™ costume for children (Toy)
Got this for 6 year old son for xmas and he doesnt want to take it off he spends most days wearing it pretending he is a jedi having lightsaber battles very good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift for a young Jedi!, 22 Nov 2011
My son loved his costume and he is still wearing it now only it is getting a little small for him we brought it for last Christmas. He is quite tall for his age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for my 8 year old son, 7 Oct 2011
My son chose this suit from many on the net and when it arrived he was over the moon with it. It was all we could do to get him out of it; with this and his FX lightsaber he really looks the part.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent item but sizing very big, 18 Oct 2014
This review is from: Anakin Skywalker ™ costume for children (Toy)
My daughter loves this costume (she is a tomboy). She is a tall age eight but, after taking the advice of the reviews already posted, I ordered size 5-7, which fits perfectly. The costume is very large so I strongly advise you order the smaller size for your child. I only gave it four stars though because the belt and waistcoat are only printed on and are not as clear in real life as they are on the photo.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›