5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet car journeys
Great puzzle bought for my 2yo son. He loves it.
Kept him quiet in the car and has become a great ritual before bed.
He really seems to focus and concentrate till its done.
I'd now like a similarly colurful puzzle with double the pieces.
Published on 5 May 2008 by Z. Gasnola

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice.
Do not take me wrong, it is a very nice puzzle. I got it on sale for[] pounds which seemed like a bargain. However my 2 year old finds it too easy. She puts it together rather fast and now she is loosing an interest in it.So get it, but for perhaps 18months baby so it lasts you longer.
Published on 11 Mar 2011 by V. Mortensson

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet car journeys, 5 May 2008
Z. Gasnola "Zed" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle? (Toy)
Great puzzle bought for my 2yo son. He loves it.
Kept him quiet in the car and has become a great ritual before bed.
He really seems to focus and concentrate till its done.
I'd now like a similarly colurful puzzle with double the pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Jigsaw!, 6 Dec 2008
A. Milne "themilnes" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle? (Toy)
This is a great jigsaw! Unlike so many of the others that I've bought the pieces are really thick and durable, which makes it easier for beginning jigsaw puzzlers to join them up.

The picture itself is so bright and cheerful - it's lovely! There is so much going on there and so many animals to spot that it keeps my little boy busy for quite a while. Also, all this detail means that each piece usually has a readily identifiable part of an animal on, so your little one can then busily head off to find the next piece.

This is a fantastic, quality jigsaw and has been used by my little boy from just under 2 years, (with lots help of course!), and he is still enjoying it now, and putting it together much more independently at nearly 3. I think it will last us another 6 months or so before he really begins to want something with more pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars good jigsaw, 2 July 2009
C. Waring "Auntie Cazz" (Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle? (Toy)
Bought this jigsaw for Nursery. The pre school children (4yrs) have enjoyed tackling this jigsaw. It has appealing characters and enough different animals and jungle areas that the children can identify which pieces go together. The pieces are a good size and well made. Would recommend this jigsaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect puzzle, 3 Sep 2008
Helen Hodgson (france) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle? (Toy)
my two year old son and I love doing this puzzle (not that he needs any help) - it's perfectly designed (as are all Orchard Toys puzzles) so that the animals are fun to find and there is so much to talk about too.
i agree with the other review - we'd love the same level of detail but with more pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jigsaw for independant and collaborative play, 9 Oct 2009
This review is from: Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle? (Toy)
This is one of the best Jigsaw puzzles for young children that I have found. I am a teacher and parent and appreciate that my 2 year old really enjoys this puzzle, and is now able to play independently with it. The design is excellent - it is bright, colouful and very interesting but more importantly there is a significant part of the picture in every piece, so it makes it easy for a young child to recognise and complete. We have other jigsaw's where many pieces are the same colour, and this quickly loses its charm!
Our child gets so much more fun and satisfaction from this jigsaw as each piece leads clearly on to the next and we have lots of discussion about it - all great for positional language like 'above, below, beside and next to' etc colour recognition, size difference and general discussion about the animals and what they are doing. It is very well made and is really durable, and the pieces are just the right size/thickness for smaller hands.
We play with this over and over, it is a favourite in our house.
An educational, fun, well made toy that my child can play independently. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect puzzle, 2 Jan 2009
This review is from: Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle? (Toy)
this is the best jigsaw for small children that we have owned. It is so bright & colourful and so cleverly designed that every piece has part of an animal in it so can easily be placed by even very young children. My 2 year old son loves playing with it and both the pieces and box are sturdy enough to tolerate almost daily use - thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab puzzle, 26 Mar 2009
I. Kjaer (Essex - UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle? (Toy)
great puzzle that my little girl has had lots of fun with... she is 3 1/2 years old and can now do it all by herself in about 5min, so would not buy it for anybody older than that.... great to use some of the other things suggested on the box - especially the 'eye spy' games has been good fun!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jigsaw, 14 Mar 2010
This review is from: Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle? (Toy)
Not sure a review is really required for a jigsaw, but my kids love jigsaws, and this one is their all time favourite. They must have done it more than 50 times each at around age 2. The pieces are a good size for a 2yo, the illustration is very colourful, and the picture is full of interest. They even learned about many new animals from this - such as flamingoes, iguanas and toucans. If you are like us, you'll need a good selection of jigsaws to do back to back, but this one is the best we've found so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 2nd puzzle for our 27mth old, 10 Jan 2011
V. Carmichael (Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle? (Toy)
This is our second Orchard Toys puzzle and our daughter loves it even more than the first. Made from sturdy card so I expect it will survive the more than once a day use it gets for quite a while. Lots of opportunity to teach about solving the puzzle (looking for the right piece, fitting it in place), but also to talk about the animals (what they're called, sounds, colours, what they are doing) and their environment. Easy to "manage the pace" - encourage the child to do everything when you have time and she's in the right frame of mind, or Mum/Dad does parts or helps a little/a lot when time is shorter or she's tired. As she mastered it, we became less involved in putting the last puzzle together but could still spend time talking about the image - I expect this one will be no different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jigsaw, 15 Jan 2010
This review is from: Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle? (Toy)
This little three-and-a-half year-old loved the jigsaw, coming back to it of her own volition and taking pride in doing it all herself. It was more successful than some other more expensive Christmas presents, and it was great to see her enjoying it so much. She wanted to do it again straight away and she had learnt the difference between lions and tigers after a couple of goes. I highly recommend.

Orchard Toys Who's in the Jungle?
7.01