on 6 June 2014
The glass is good for nosing and getting the smells of a new whisky, but awkward to drink out of if you just fancy a good old straightforward whisky.
on 24 November 2015
Great glass but the delivery not so good I live in an apartment block items just left outside my door for anyone to take ?
on 20 January 2014
The product arrived promptly, and the glass itself was exactly as described. It looks reasonably well made, is a nice simple design, and was well wrapped in tissue paper inside the box. The box itself, however, was in very poor condition - slightly open, creased and crunched corners and so on. This is unfortunate since the item is intended as a gift, and really the box isn't very presentable. Luckily the glass inside it is still in good condition!
on 11 March 2013
I bought this as a gift and was told it really made a difference to the "whisky experience". Well recieved.
on 7 September 2011
I picked up two of these just to help appreciate a few single malts and think they're great - simple and effective
on 23 April 2014
The glass arrive safely. It is smaller than I was expecting having never seen one in the 'flesh'. In the hand, the glass is a perfect size, very comfortable to hold, not too heavy, with a nicely sized opening to both smell and drink from. The opening is not too small for easy access to clean and dry the glass. Delighted I chose the Glencairn Whisky Glass.
on 15 May 2015
Excellent gift for a whiskey lover! The difference this glass has made to the whiskey-drinking experience was unexpected! We can all smell and even taste the difference between drinking whiskey out of this glass and an ordinary tumbler. None of us want to use an ordinary class ever again! I fully recommend this product as a gift.
on 28 April 2014
I bought this for my partner. I think it's fair to say he's not as ecstatic with it as some of the previous reviewers seem to be but he likes it, he likes the weight and the feel of it. For him the opening could be slightly larger but otherwise a good purchase which turned up quickly and was as described.
on 2 January 2013
My husband reliably informs me that his little glass, surprisingly, really does make his (very expensire!) bourbon taste different. In this case softer and sweeter. Not quite sure how it works but it does. Lovely quality glass that feels very pleasing in the hand and a good weight.
on 24 May 2012
Bought for my husband alongside Aberlour A'bunadh and 101 Whiskies to Try Before You Die and it was a brilliant present. When you drink a whisky of that quality, you don't want to miss out on any of the flavours.
101 Whiskies to Try Before You Die!